re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

Its all preferences and how it works personally. Wasn’t trying to argue against you or anything. We can all have our preferences :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Caleb doesn’t think D is stronger then 91, these is a episode of Caleb and notso raving about the 91 and how it’s the strongest weed they have touched.

But I give you that the D is a better breeder and does have nicer buds with beeter structure. But it’s like the TK S1 I had, It looked like trash compare to the Ghost OG S1s, but every single TK S1 plant out smoked the Ghost OG S1s so much that I felt nothing about accidentally losing the clones.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Me? Just asked a question :smiley: Pleased to see you around, I share your ECSD taste.

That’s a kind of selection process for sure :laughing:

3 Likes

George Cloney woulda been cooler :man_shrugging:t2::wink::rofl:

7 Likes

Ocean 420 ?

5 Likes

The “what have you done for me lately” is a reference to chem 91 offspring. Where’s the next sour D being the point I was making.
Cannarado is another top breeder who prefers the D.

The CSI threads I’ve seen on RIU everyone raves about his D crosses, chem 91 not so much.

1 Like

I see people who spend big money on chem 91 and then are let down.
Ain’t no way that chem 91 is stronger than gorilla glue, notsodog is not a genius or great breeder, in my opinion.
People have super high expectations of the 91 then get let down. That’s all…

1 Like

I figured @Shoreline, was just joking around :slight_smile:

Nice of you to put a warning for others. As a EU based weed nerd, that’s not easy to get a hand on them. Let see how others feel about it.

3 Likes

I see what youre saying now. The Sour Bubble genes are dominant.

Yes very much so. But if you find the right Sour Bubble thats a good thing. Trust me :wink:.

Best smoke ive ever had was a select Sour Bubble from the same 2009 batch. Absolute flavor explosion. Nothing has ever compared. Everything else is there too… potency, bag appeal and a very dank sour milk smell. Extremely unique.

But I could also breed down the line to incorporate more Sour D or Chem D etc…

Currently dusting up Lemon G and Francos SLH.

Wait wasnt this a cloney thread. My bad boys :joy::wave:

2 Likes

I told you, i tried to make a bridge in another thread with generic container … we are trapped in the black magic loop ^^ I love as fuck the LemonG.

4 Likes

Lemon G x Sour sounds good no :wink:?

2 Likes

Oh, well. I’ve never grown the real clones, only a obscene amount of S1s, and by that experience I have to tell you that imo both 91 and D is on another level.

91 is way stronger then GMO, well it make sense since Chem D alone is stronger then GMO…

GMO is a world class hash plant, not a strong flower. Well I guess it’s the strongest of the cookie sphere, but that says more about cookies then chems…

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Hell no, i’m in a true crusade with the SD, from a past frustration. If i was holding a good intense LemonG instead i think I will do the same. Both are enough good to be refined as it imho, and be a part of the “house coffeeshop menu” alts. I will make some dominance tests never tried with the SD, but it’s not the lead.

If i advised an outcross in this vein i will be in the shit. Depend if it’s an ECSD or an SD also ^^
I’ve maded a lot of fems of both with Afghani / Blueberry outcrosses in past and it worked quite well each time.

If i wanted the bastardize the SD/ECSD again i think i will try to inject something like a Blue Dream today. And work from here. BD or any hybrid in this vein, just to share my point.

2 Likes

I can respect that.

If you started working a SD line id be your first customer :sunglasses::+1:

Get on it! :joy:

1 Like

Get seeds here is a scammer just fyi, I haven’t caught up with the thread to see if anyone else has updated you but I saw people talking about them in a discord server that I frequent. I had bought that Hailey’s Comet 2005 bag seed piff from them and it was clearly an indica. Someone said that they used to be legit but I guess trying to keep up with market demand can lead to shady practices. Not to say whatever you get couldn’t turn out good, but I believe they were also spreading HLVd and ruined some peoples grows.

Also: I had my Hailey’s Comet isolated but noticed the leaves were twisting even though the plant was seemingly healthy. I’m in DC so nowhere to really test, I ended up trashing it just to be safe.

6 Likes

Giesel, Stardawg, GMO, for some real answers. Chem de la Chem. Chem d bx4 x i95. Appalachia. You take your choice.

91 is potent, but D is enjoyable. JJ and pete smoke D all the time.

2 Likes

Milking OG isn’t in my projects, it’s the territory of retailers for my point of view and i respect ecosystems. To be my first customer, you have to use a time machine. Just to be straight without unnecessary details.

But i will throw some S1s in server’s auction if i crack the STS code this year ^^

4 Likes

Oh and quite naturally, motorbreath 15.

3 Likes

AJs Sour D and the 91 are hit or miss for breeding, mostly miss. For whatever reason they produce a lot of unremarkable stuff.

Chem D is the opposite. Everything it touches is either good or the next big thing. Few more breeders that have become famous by making D crosses.
Pisces
Skunk House
Mamiko

2 Likes

I keep reading this thread to the end, only to realize it’s not the Sour D thread, but the Cloney Soprano thread

I’m not even high lol

11 Likes