re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

@Dope_Heffalump I’ve talked to them, and it’s on their rotating menu. I’ve been watching their pages like a hawk for when it’s on.

@HighTilliDie could you pm me his discord? I emailed him a few days ago and didn’t get a response. Might be easier to message him on discord. Strainly didn’t have it listed as a purchase, but he has it on his profile. So I didn’t wanna screw up a transaction buying one thing and asking for another.

3 Likes

No, but it looks like Strainly changed their business profile. Instead of single ads they look like they have started selling blocks.

1 Like

I don’t understand is he selling cuts or rooted clones ?

2 Likes

You get in touch with him?

1 Like

@Papalag he sells both. @Emeraldgreen he got back with me on discord and said he was going to try to get ahead of @cdues21

2 Likes

Okay. Just wanted to see if he had responded

1 Like

From the 420 sale
Notso dog headband ( la kush)
Gmo
Motorbreath 15
Original diesel

Then seeds 4 for $100 plus a freebie
$620 was total

Hapi

18 Likes

Goodness gracious you guys are paying the tax

14 Likes

Wow great score! I’m jealous

3 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Still waiting on a reply, but not in too big of a rush anyways.

All Star Clones ended up having the SoCal Master Kush available so I got that, Daywrecker, Chem 4, and SFV OG all rooted for 305 shipped. Still plan on getting Cloney’s SC MK and something Hazy whenever I get a response. Aaaand a Homie from trollitup is getting me his cut he got from Get Seeds Right Here. I’ll be able to run 3 SC MKs at the same time for comparisons.

4 Likes

Hazey sounds pretty vague. You thinking about any in particular or just that direction

1 Like

Super Silver Haze or Super Lemon Haze was what I was gravitating towards off his menu. The Cough (Fort Collins) and Papaya were runners up on my list.

3 Likes

@cdues21 I’ve got Franco’s SLH and papaya if you’re interested :v:

5 Likes

Hello :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sounds unbelievable I know… But this was very common in the old forums days.

The amount of elite cuts that were just offered and sent purely out of love in those days.

I remember a specific package that arrived… included Stardawg, and GG4 right when they both came out. Merely because I was talking about them and a friend messaged me asking for addy details.

Just pure love

8 Likes

Right, but not everybody is still around to give, because there are too many takers. That’s what I hear anyway.

4 Likes

I think I just got a line on something. I may be hitting you up later once I can see what works in my setup. I wish I had the space and could take all the plants. You all are so kind here!

That’s a lie, @Acro is a big meanie

/s in case it was needed

1 Like

I hate to post this but because I recommended Cloney earlier I feel like I need to give a heads up that he’s having issues with HLVD at the moment.

13 Likes