re:Strainly - who is Cloney Soprano?

I’ve got a clean copy of it. I’ll be retesting everything this fall.

5 Likes

That’s great! That viriod is horrible
You have posted some beautiful photos of her. Led or hps?

2 Likes
  1. If you are a commercial facility or genetic reseller that you must disclose or have disclosed to ownership. Reselling is prohibited. Facility agreements will work out any pricing, subscription agreement or revenue tail that’s associated with your order and or future orders to include state legal licensure to bring plants to mature state.

GH LLC. Not sure i agree with any of this lol wtf
I prefer people that ask no questions and that mind their business.

4 Likes

Saw your post on Reddit. Looks official, Sorry to hear. I need to buy my own test.
Hapi

3 Likes

That cloney sour passed some good potency into hughs c3 cross I just dipped into it today

3 Likes

No worries, I still have his sour which wasn’t dirty and it’s the best cut I’ve ever grown. He’s got good shit, but i promise he’s also spreading HLVd, it’s a shame. He’s got some great stuff in his library

4 Likes

It’s funny… I support legalization, but not this clown stuff… these dudes lost their mind? Hi I’m former outlaw grower, please accept my TOS and revenue share…

4 Likes

It’s already part of the hemp industry. I don’t see any reason it’s not coming to the recreational market
Piff coast and aj both have contracts with farms/companies for genetics

3 Likes

Chem 91, Chem D and any other “elite” cuts are $20 in Colorado and California. They don’t have any lame stipulations.
Sounds like they will price gouge as many people as they can because there’s nothing special or exclusive about the cuts they have.
The shops in legal states have moved on to better strains anyway.

5 Likes

If you at Greenpoint, every cut they had was bought at Kind Love in Denver.
Probably be cheaper just to go to the source.

2 Likes

Overhead cost.

Actually if you go to Oklahoma, clones go for $5. These are tissue culture and from reputable nurseries.
If you want to pay $1000 for a $5 clone go ahead.

It’s not overhead cost, it’s money hungry scheisters pretending like what they have is exclusive.

That’s why Capulator wanted MAC1 to be given away for free.

7 Likes

The public has access to this price or is this nursery bulk order pricing?

1 Like

Yes, the public has access to these places.
Greenpoint bought every strain they had from a recreational dispensary in Denver so I’m not sure why anyone would think anything is exclusive.

The exception is when a strain is brand new, there’s about a year where they may charge $25 instead of $10. After a year everyone has it.

2 Likes

You’re completely right. Even in OR as well, buddy of mine picks up clones from archive all the time for $30 lol

3 Likes

I get that it’s coming, but it definitely rubs me the wrong way. Don’t wanna buy from sources like that

2 Likes

I agree 110 percent. It’s why I’m collecting and making seed. No contract

4 Likes

Same, hehe

1 Like

Ive been away for a while. Ever since it seems like the SD clone situation has gotten a bit muddy.

Everyone either had ECSD or Rezs Riri cut.

I need to be refreshed on this whole situation… but is cloneys 90s SD the original ECSD?”

2 Likes

original is the chaco for me, im from cali

2 Likes