Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

Chopped it all up. Buds and trichomes have looked ready for about seven days now. I was just letting it mature a bit. Thanks for the advice friend!

1 Like

Beautiful looking bud there hard to tell from pic when zoom in is blurry. You cut anyways so congrats on your grow. What beautiful strain is that?

1 Like

Yeah apologies all I have is a phone camera!

She is my own cross. Chocolate Buddha
Chocolope x (laughing Buddha x island sweet skunk)

She is like 90% cloudy with 10% either clear or amber, plus she’s been dropping leaves left and right and really slowed down on her water intake for the last 5 days.

2 Likes

Ya I get that I have a cheap phone so camera is really cheap. It sounds like you made a good call ax murdering her.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be some awesome smoke. Good job, enjoy your rewards.

3 Likes

About 10ish more days
Im so happy i made this cross

18 Likes

10 weeks in flower the plant itself looks like it can go for a couple weeks yet, pretty green, appreciate any help or insight
Peace

6 Likes

hey,

have any pictures of the plant?

is it just the one plant flowering?

1 Like

I do have two others , sisters, different seeds tho , (MassGas xG.Fume)

5 Likes

Here’s the one I started to defol ,and stopped, cause I may let them finish for a bit

7 Likes

And the last one, definitely my favorite,and she also really looks like she could go another week or two to finish up the senescence although her calyxes are very swollen

7 Likes

Looking good buddy, it’s difficult to see but they definitely look close, the trichs look milky.

1 Like

Looks good, harvest time is totally up to the smoker, I prefer cloudy trics. Some like amber, heres a little chart.

6 Likes

thankyou for the chart choppity chop tjis afternoon

2 Likes

Absolutely brother, mostly milky ,with amber,just starting to creep up ,I just took three of these a week ago (they were put in a week or ten days earlier,) trichs were just getting milky,and I did want an up type high for those and these much later for more of a stone ! Different times of day kinda thing,hope you are well brother
Peace

1 Like

Love the chart ,I definitely downloaded that one ! Thank you
Peace

3 Likes

Thats the way I like my weed, a little more up. I have to function at work.:grinning:

1 Like

What about this Northen Lights auto?

10 Likes

Ooooo that looks nice. Pistils say ready but if you can check the trichomes before chopping.

2 Likes

Hummm, tomorrow will borrow the kid microscope, can’t see trics without it.

Yeah, tomorrow will be a nice day to harvest some buds… :relaxed:

2 Likes