ReikoX's Auto Projects

I’ve never tried any autos but can’t get over the “thought of” being happy with it, but that being the last of it. Could be because I’m old school but taking cuttings is easy for me( it wasn’t always) What’s the big selling point with autos? Or is it the selling point that makes them sell? On a side note, has feminizing really come that far along? I’ve grown maybe 50 fem seeds, 5 different breeders, and I’ve never seen any worthy of even keeping. It seems like a good way to take peoples money but I’m hoping times have changed. Plus I like finding great males so I can have stuff for the future

Some people like autos if they want to grow outdoors in a place with a short growing season. Or get 2 crops, spring through fall, in a place with long growing season.

Others like the simplicity of one tent running 16/8 all the time and running autos in various stages of growth.

These are the only things off the top of my head. I bet there are more.

6 Likes

Ok, wow, i never thought of those things. Thats pretty cool. I wish some outdoor where im at was an option, hopefully someday

1 Like

They are a novelty and hobby for me. I usually have extra space in veg for a plant or two. I have thrown them in the corner of my flower room, less yield but still better than empty space.

If your interested in some to play with, I would be happy to send you some. :+1::seedling:

Maybe, or Metallic Mascara remember I’m trying to shorten the name. :grin:
I though of calling it Eyebrows but that may be over the head of most here. You see a lot of the Hispanic women here shave off their eyebrows, then re-draw them on. Usually they look very fake and surprised.

5 Likes

I heard they were saying that was “Cultural Appropriation” for white girls to do it. The problem is, white girls were doing it in the 50’s, look at Elizabeth Taylor and most of the actresses from 40’s and 50’s.

I kinda like the “Metallic Mascara” though

2 Likes

I think it is daft regardless of cultural background. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lowdiva (Post must be at least 20 characters)

2 Likes

Well that shortens it hey?

2 Likes

How about Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz (BRW for short or “Bernie” if you like).

Bernie is “Short and stacked!” (this is a Big Bang Theory reference - maybe a bit of a reach?)

1 Like

Car show makes sense, if lacking a little flair. While we’re on the subject, is la diva =
L.A. Diva or The Diva?

3 Likes

The strain formerly known as Lowryder x Ladiva :sweat_smile:

“Fatalaty”
“One inch punch”
“Biggie Smalls”

And based solely on my personal experience with a fem auto mix…
night night

3 Likes

The Diva, Delicious is a Spanish seed company.

I’ll collect a few suggestions and ask some of my buddies for ideas.

3 Likes

Winona Ryder (can’t believe this didn’t occur to me before)

3 Likes

That’s a million dollar name right there! With a name like that everyone would wanna look at that

4 Likes

Divyder…

Whatever you want to call it i have 2 sprouting tails one almost and one lagging behind underway ;).

8 Likes

Long read. But I feel like I learned a few things about breeding through this. I still have to go over post 50 again to grasp it better when it’s not so late and my mind is mush from thinking all day.

I do have a question if you wouldn’t mind?

What is LITFA?

Looking forward to your package

4 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New and improved! LITFA by ReikoX

@ReikoX
Did you ever pop those Freedom Dream seeds? If so, were they actually Auto’s? If anyone else has as well, can you let me know. I want to grow them outside, here in SoCal, to save my indoor space.

2 Likes

Yeah I popped a few, they were auto. Got a couple females, but chopped them. I was looking for a male.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! I got five 3 gallon pots on the patio, just dying to be filled.

1 Like