ReikoX's Auto Projects

@ReikoX Just some updated photos of the LRxUV2 draped with LRxUV1 pollen sacs and so pregnant her seeds are splitting the calyx. A stem rub gave strong hints of a musky fruit flavor with just a mild touch of fuel funk. I’m really looking forward to the smoke report which I’m already sure will be tasty!

9 Likes

I love seeing all you guys making F2s of these. I think that’s where the real variety will start to kick in.

10 Likes

cause thats where the real expressions come out :sweat_smile:

Gonna have to look into this beams test and easy may to make a solution and standard method for testing, would be interesting to see.

1 Like

Very interesting and exciting who has grown out the crystal candy if so can you link me ur thread would like to see them

1 Like

I think @2tokejoke is the only one who has grown those out. Here’s a picture showing them.

13 Likes

I looked all over the place for my bag of 100 that Dana sent me.

I think I was dumb enough to actually throw them in the garbage. :astonished:

2 Likes

I’ve got two going now, kinda sad looking. I have five more seeds for later.

11 Likes

Your the man and all but they sure look like a quick dose of nitrogen would perk them right up. :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

I’ll just chopped the clover… they have been getting a little tap water and a lot of LITFA. 2-3 days of no ventilation, it was an EZ bake oven in there!

2 Likes

Well besides the lack of humidity (shown but the leaflet edges standing up trying to hold that moisture) and being a little hungry they took it like champs

2 Likes

Hahaha, well I’ll call it part of my selection process. You know, cull the weak and all. :grin:

5 Likes

The way i do it, I call that just “growing” lol
But definitely strong in the force these ones are

4 Likes

I dont know how to link…what would you like to know about @ReikoX crystal candy???..good genes…good healthy easy to grow troublefree plant…hey @ReikoX…have to update you …the crysral candy started out too loud but that was the early part of the cure…since then it has gotten stronger stone wise and more great smelling…2 of my closest smokey family members and a grow partner think its the best around…i love it i just had to learn to work up to it…my brother just cam back from a years duty and has stayed with me all weekend and its got his head blistered all day since friday…

10 Likes

Hey @ReikoX your breeders pack arrived today! Thanks so much, man! In a few weeks I am going to germ some of them! Very excited!

I’ll also be running my first Beam’s tests on a few samples.

3 Likes

Plus a splash of trace elements for good measure. I fertilise autos 6 days after breaking soil with trace elements mix. Gives them a strong boost

1 Like

Did you want any of your auto strains back . ? I’m making fem auto seeds and was going to cross auto ultimate, auto mazar ,auto white widow,auto white widow xxl, auto gsc over a couple of your ladies when I’m crossing those strains over each other. Have you ever grown a first generation auto x photo. They don’t flower under 24 hours of light but will flower like a pure auto if you plant them outdoors in spring or summer. I’m making some josh dog og male photo x auto gorilla bomb fem seeds for spring planting. Seeds are only good for the first generation then the Next generation there all photos.

6 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I have plenty of genetics left to work with. Enjoy your crosses, pay it forward!

6 Likes

That’s awesome info regarding first gen auto x photo, man! Thanks!

1 Like

I can just imagine your bean stash. Shit, I’ve only been at this a few months and I am starting to feel overwhelmed with the genetics in the jar in my fridge (due in large part to this awesome community)!

I think I’ll manage, though.

3 Likes

Tell me I’m not going to have to be that guy. . .dude I’m no expert but I’m pretty sure this isn’t true. A “fast photo” or auto x photo shouldn’t have any auto properties and it’s not until you cross 2 fast photos together and grow all the seeds the fast photo “f2s”
to find the true autos and breed those together to get an auto cultivar of a photo

4 Likes