ReikoX's Auto Projects

You nailed it. The auto flowering gene is one of the few in cannabis that follows simple Mendelian genetics.

8 Likes

Darn. I got all excited!

2 Likes

greg greens breeding bible explains it well. it’s not an easy read and might take a pad and paper to get thru some of the chapters, a cannabis math book if you will.

10 Likes

Punette squares suck arse lol

3 Likes

it is the answer to the question asked but aint nobody got time for that.

1 Like

I am no scientist but I find them very hypothetical

1 Like

Why am i harvesting them 4 months before my photos then ?

2 Likes

Hence the name fast photo. . . That doesn’t make it autoflowering. . . You just said so yourself. . .it won’t flower under 24 hours of light. . .to classify it as an auto flowering it would have to flower regardless of the photoperiod bro

1 Like

I may or may not have uploaded this book to the torrent cloud…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You should i will say ^^ I share the opinion of lunchpale, and it’s mainly for that than i want to read in diagonal this book.

3 Likes

I may or may not have been covering my arse :grinning:
try www.demonoid.pw

Nothing available atm, but here is the real deal. I will see if i include it in this thread or if i will open a new one to discuss around it. Can be fun.

5 Likes

oh the site is down sorry not working right

Maybe country limitation of mediafire, i’m reading it atm ^^ Send me in private a link to a thing than work for you and i upload it. 11 mb

1 Like

Low Ryder x Ultraviolet Smoke Report
Don’t overlook these, you’ll regret it!

So, I got off work today and decided I’d try some freshly dried, but still uncured, Low Ryder x Ultraviolet to see how it smokes.
It has a medium strength berry smell with an undertone of skunk.
The smoke is smooth with a bit of a cherry taste and the undertones of skunk coming through on the back end. It fills your throat just enough to let you know there is some fuel behind the fire. It has a nice hybrid high with medium to strong head high and body high. I didn’t notice any reduction in strength compared to photoperiod strains.
Made me forget about the hard day and soothed out all the aches and pains!!

@ReikoX you’ve got a great strain in this one!!!
I will be growing out more of these because the flower is really good. :smoking:
I might try making concentrates with some of it, since I think it would be great as hash too. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

While I’m waiting for the autos you sent me to flower I decided to do some auto x photo pollination . I did
Auto mazar x skylotus
Auto mazar x josh dog og
Auto white widow xxl x josh dog og . I sprayed 2 auto mazar ,2 auto ultimate and 1 auto white widow xxl with colloidal silver .I’m about 2 weeks away before the pollen sacks open up so I can make fem auto seeds.
Willost likely cross
Auto ultimate x auto mazar
Auto mazar x auto white widow
Auto ultimate x auto white widow. Love making fem seeds

3 Likes

http://www.catnews.org/FREE%20Pot%20Books/Greg%20Green%20-%20The%20Cannabis%20Breeder’s%20Bible.mobi
It’s not pdf, but its free

3 Likes

Are there any of these seeds available? (Not asking for free seeds!)

8 Likes

Yes!!! There are seeds available. Why aren’t you asking for free seeds? You should be!

4 Likes

They are running out, better hit me up now. Only have a few of these left.

5 Likes