ReikoX's Auto Projects

Ok I get it now. Great stuff @ReikoX! It’s going directly into oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge!

8 Likes

I’ll be testing some Juanita bud soon to demonstrate the method. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Got a few extras you could send a brother? Don’t have much to trade but we could work something out I’m sure. .

2 Likes

What are you wanting?I might have a few

2 Likes

Just some of the autos. I don’t know the difference.

4 Likes

Well I have all the crosses in reikoX breeder pack, plus a few I made from them that will be done in a couple weeks

4 Likes

PM mailing info and I’ll send some

8 Likes

Thanks guys, feel free to PM me. I’ll send you something too.

8 Likes

I have to get some of these seeds out so your LRxUV cross gets some love. :wink:
@Funguy should be messaging you too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Well I have all the crosses in reikoX breeder pack, plus a few I made from them that will be done in a couple weeks

@ReikoX has a breeder pack? I had no idea. Tag me on that shit brother @ReikoX. One love bro!

1 Like

@oleskool830

@ReikoX your La Diva cross made up for all the males from the others lol. . .3/3 females lol confirmed today

8 Likes

hi was reading the the thread and saw they were some love going around I’m in UK and if anyone as any seeds they would like to get a a boy bk on his feet after all my shit was stolen I’m starting out again they took everything so preference is fems as I av only a small tent I had to lend any help would be appreciated thank you

1 Like

When the breeder pack lands and you chase that la diva siren that’s just gone. Cola needs more room.

Thanks brother @ReikoX they made it safe and sound

13 Likes

I cant upload pics right now because of my slow internet, but I did want to tell you @ReikoX, your LRxUV2 is pound for pound the most proportionate Beast I’ve ever grown lol its 6" tall and 5 and 1/2 inches of that are bud and about a silver dollar diameter, it’s bigger than the fast bud BDMs are. . .just about 5 weeks old I think

7 Likes

The following strains are "sold out"
Lowryder x La Diva
Lowryder x Ultraviolet 2
Lowryder x The Devil 2

I wanted to do another pollen chuck to resupply. I have access to a workshop at my neighbors house. I was debating setting up a 4’ x 4’ grow tent this fall. I went on Amazon and put together the cheapest “grow setup” I could. The bare minimum I could do was $600 shipped.

VIPARSPECTRA V1200 1200W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UORXUBA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_pxdIBbE9TQXZF

VIPARSPECTRA 48"x48"x80" Reflective 600D Mylar Grow Tent for Hydroponic Indoor Plant Growing 4’x4’ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXKC6M9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1idIBbYM7TTQQ

iPower 6 inch 442 CFM Inline Fan Carbon Filter 16 Feet Ducting Combo Variable Speed Controller Rope Hanger Grow Tent Ventilation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D8QG6WM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_JwdIBbC4N19P3

I plan to work with the Lowryder (if the pollen is still viable), Lowryder x La Diva, Patch Adams, Freedom Dream, and Juanita la Lagrimosa.

9 Likes

I will have UV2 f2, UV2 x TD2, and I just started my feminizing regimen today on.the La divas, so wish me luck.haha

5 Likes

Good luck, I’m hoping to stabilize the LRxLD I have some F1s left, as well as some F2s thanks to @Scissor-Hanz

Also starting the Juanita project…

7 Likes

I’m happy to pollinate an la diva x lowryder this side of the pond if you wish bro. And pass a few out. One of the nicest smokes I’ve had in a while and by far the best smoke I’ve grown

3 Likes

Anyone who wants to pollinate some F2s I would appreciate it. More F2s I can get with different pairings will help with vigor from my reading. :wink:

7 Likes