ReikoX's Auto Projects

when i get some going, will do :wink:

8 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see what they do in your capable hands. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

And less so for my haphazard methods :wink:

5 Likes

That wasnā€™t your fault, it got tainted by the BlueDreamatic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hopefully some LR x LD rubbed off on them. Iā€™m gonna get the cherry tart in and doing then Iā€™ll crack some Of the LR x LD beans away from my smoking stuff.

3 Likes

Hey, since there is still some time till this fall, I could toss you some bones your way next month to support this project. :slight_smile: Keep an eye on your karma box through september :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah still plenty of time. The real motivation was to get my neighbor with the workshop to grow his own. I think once I do a run in there, he will want to buy the equipment and do his own grow. :thinking:

I did this exercise at three different price points. This is the ā€œJoe Dirtā€ version at around $600. Next step up was the ā€œOvergrow Specialā€ with SolStrips, Cloudline T6 with Phresh filter, and a mid grade tent. That one was about $1100. The ā€œTop Shelfā€ set up uses the ChilLED 100w PCBs, max fan, and gorilla tent. That came in around $1700.

None of these include genetics, soil, pots, nutrients, etc.

6 Likes

I hear ya @anon58740919! Thatā€™s my fear as well.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Very interesting! In anticipation of legal medical herb in Texas, we are researching a similar business model here. Lots of retirees and seniors wanting to grow their own rather than shopping in the retail arena. Delivery service in the works also. Got to plan ahead and be ready. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

This sounded really good, but I think its just too fancy for me :wink:
Iā€™ll stick to the Hoodini Special lol

3 Likes

Those ChilLED look niceā€¦ very fancy quantum boards imo :slight_smile: gonna look into those forā€¦ later :wink:

1 Like

They would be nice, you could probably use them to replace your COBs on your 140mm heat sinks and use the same driver. Thatā€™s what they were made for. Basically a SolStrip in a COB sized package. But hereā€™s the cool part, they have a few far IR LEDs on the PCB for flowering.

If course it would be cheaper just to add far IR to your SolStrip build. They even sell a puck Iā€™ve thought about trying.

4 Likes

Yeah I looked, I just canā€™t justify the added expense of the ready made ChilLED lol. Nice units for sure, but holy moly any sizable quantity is $$$

Fluence is still on my radar, at the end of the day the warranty, service, and performance is where itā€™s at.

4 Likes

Definitely, but I do love me some DIY :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Wow, just wow! I found this today at ICMag and will likely be trying it with auto project. Tests THC and CBD (seperately).

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349475

6 Likes

So, Iā€™ve been thinking of a name for the Lowryder x La Diva as I move the project along. Iā€™m leaning towards Car Show, low riders and divas seem aplenty here.

Any other clever ideas?

5 Likes

This is a double-whammy WOW for me because I plan to grow the BC Bud Depotā€™s Harlequin BX4 during my next run, and that thread is the most info about the different phenos I have ever found in one place! Awesome! I really need to try to find time to mix up some Beamā€™s reagent and start playing with testing.

2 Likes

Slammed blingā€¦3 wheel trannyā€¦dumps n pumps.metal flake mascara.switches n bitchez.none realy good but wanted to play

3 Likes

Short Bitch (Post must be at least 20 characters)

1 Like

How about Arianna Grande, Christina Aguilera, or Demi Lovato