ReikoX's Auto Projects

Yeah, sorry, thought this was the other thread.

2 Likes

This a cool thread I have gone through it I like the effort and the success of breeding of autos.

2 Likes

Rocksteady and Ska do wonders for my anxiety and stress - just like CBD. I find it nearly impossible to worry about shit when I listen to stuff like this!

5 Likes

Does anyone in this thread no where to buy regular autos for breeding purposes? Thank you

1 Like

There’s been a few give-aways/trades around here for reg autos, so if you keep your eyes peeled you might find some. Also, you could try strainly and do a custom search,

1 Like

My autos are regulars. Send me a PM with an address and I’ll hook you up.

3 Likes

Excellent project my friend I’m looking for a strong
1 to 1 CBD/THC. I still want to get high with the CBD benefits as well. Show me the way @ReikoX! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Mephisto.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Pennywise is 1:1, as is sweet and sour widow… both indica strains… cannatonic ranges from 5:1 to 1:1 and is a straight hybrid, even percentage of indica/sativa.
As far as other percentages go, you’ll get higher thc yield while approaching max cbd… for example, emperor cookie dough can hit 31.1 thc, with 5% cbd.

2 Likes

Emperor Cookie Dough…$500 a pack? How can anyone justify that? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

half that on other sites, but yeah, outrageous… but that’s what happens when it’s done for profit, uses a super rare strain (emperor OG) and wins as one of the strongest strains of 2016 by High Times

1 Like

So after a lot if thought, the Lowryder x La Diva will officially be named Divyder! Thanks to all of you who offered up names. There were a lot of good ones, but this one just fits! Special thanks to @Mr.Sparkle for the winning suggestion.

19 Likes

The Juanita has been flowering for about a week now. She is stretching a lot, but enjoying the ferments I’ve been feeding her. I have no real recipe, I just toss in whatever looks good to me at the time. Last time she got some cannabis fermented plant juice (FPJ), some cactus fermented fruit juice (FFJ), some water soluble calcium (WCA), some Bio Flores, and some Rhizotonic. Still waiting on flower formations to begin pollination testing.

18 Likes

Loads of information here @ReikoX the lowrider ultraviolet I have haven’t popped yet to be honest iv had them in 4 dayz nothing yet I better get seed shopping

2 Likes

Juanita is about a week and a half and stretching like mad. I’ll have to do some topping or pinching to keep these from growing into the lights. I ordered a 0-10v dimmer for this cabinet. The plan is to finish this run and then use it to hold my aero cloner. Right now I just run the thing in my “lung” room, I would like to get a bit more control over it.

16 Likes

Even though im to late should have named her skin deep. Because they say Beauty is only skin deep below the skin

1 Like

You are the man!!!
Thanks for giving so freely of your work and time Rock it out Reiko!!!

4 Likes

This is the cluster fuck that is Juanita. I swear this plant tripled in size, I’ve had to snap off a few growth tips, pull leaves and flip all over just to keep her in check. She is at about three weeks, so hopefully will not stretch much more.

20 Likes

I have been itching to test this Lowryder2 pollen from my original pollen chuck. This package has been in my freezer since about April 2017.

Inside the vacuum sealed bag are four individually sealed mylar bags. I took one out and resealed the bag.

Inside the mylar bag is some desiccant and a vial with the pollen in it.

I moved the cabinet out of the grow room and into the upstairs bathroom. Using a cotton swab, I liberally pollinated the bud sites. We should know in a few weeks if it was successful.

20 Likes

Fingers and toes crossed for viable pollen. I have read people keeping it in the fridge for 2 years.

I just put some pollen in the freezer to try and preserve it.

4 Likes