ReikoX's Auto Projects

For my dogs (one is an 8 yo chiwawa with hip and jaw issues and the other is our 3 yo pit whos super hyper and gets bad dry skin and chews) I make them infused peanut butter. Usually 1/4 cup infused coconut oil and 3/4 peanut butter. Gibe them each about a 1/4 to 1/2 a spoonful. Within days of starting the little one was jumping up onto and off our couch and even playing when normally she would just lay around all day burrowed in blankets hidden. Anyways never stuck with one particular strain as it was usually just whatever trim I could find to use at the time

5 Likes

Unfortunately she’s not with us anymore. A CT scan showed she had bone cancer and she dramatically went downhill over the space of a month or so to the extent where she couldn’t get up on her own to go to bathroom etc. It was painful for both me to see her that way and for her to keep going. She went downhill really quickly and she more or less just gave up so I did the human thing and put an end to her pain. I’m UK so our plant is a class b drug. I started some Charlotte’s Angel seeds to give her as little to no THC in them but really high CBD. I’m gonna finish growing them and Vape the buds myself for cppd pain relief during the day while at work (I’m a roofer). Maybe if I’d caught it earlier I could have made a difference but it all happened so quickly.

3 Likes

What are the pvc pipes for and what’s growing alongside your weed?

She looks so nice doll. Mechelle xx

2 Likes

This is basically a little Soma bed. The bottom is covered in lava rock, then those PVC pipes go into the bottom layer of lava rock. They provide air to the bed. The cover crop growing along with it is a clover blend from build a soil.

6 Likes

Looks like the pollen took!

24 Likes

On way to more heat! Congrats

2 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa working on some semi-auto seeds. I’m suprised the pollen was still viable. Just goes to show that Lowryder2 was a good male.

13 Likes

wow, I’d like to get to that density in my tiny boxes!

2 Likes

Hi @ReikoX, if you have a minute i was wondering about regular auto growing…

Sexing autos – I understand they should go directly into their final containers, so If I was to grow them out to their largest potential, and plant the ones you sent me into their final 3gallon pots, is there any way to sex them before i put too much resources into the males? I read one thread where you give them 12/12 for a couple days to show, then revert – would that work on an auto, or is it likely to cut the veg short?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey buddy, the autoflowers are not effected by photoperiod, so I dont think that trick will work. Luckily, my autos show sex in about three weeks, so you dont have long to wait.

3 Likes

Juanita is just jammed in here working on seeds. I’ve been having to pull a lot of leaves just to make some room and get her some light. Been feeding her a well balanced meal of ferments.

Seeds are coming along nicely, this one is splitting the cylax already.

13 Likes

Thank you, I’ll let them be and sex when the time comes
Cheers!

1 Like

Another option would he to plant new seeds after the males are removed for a staggared harvest.

4 Likes

Oooh that is also a great idea. Do you know how big these crosses get?

1 Like

They are very short. It depends on pot size, but roughly 2-3 feet.

4 Likes

I’ll confirm that this was my observation as well.

5 Likes

Junita la Lagrimosa is at seven weeks, she usually takes 10 weeks to finish, so still a bit to wait, but should provide plenty of seeds to work with. I pulled a seed pod and checked, they are ripening up well.

14 Likes

A small branch broke off near the bottom. I decided to pick out some seeds and see how it’s going. They are a little green still, but they have another two to three weeks left still. I tossed them on top of the soil just to see if anything happens.

17 Likes

Juanita at about nine weeks. I’ll give her another week or two. I’m just giving her some rhizotonic and enzymes to finish.

25 Likes