ReikoX's Auto Projects

So I know very little about autos. I did a little bit of research. Without knowing exactly what’s coming my way what do you suggest for a lighting schedule on these? Are they heavy or light feeders?

1 Like

@Cobra50 did really well with these using 21/3 or 20/4 on/off.

3 Likes

I suggest 20/4, they seem to be moderate feeders.

4 Likes

@TheJanitor, you cab see the ones I grew out here:

This link is to a post that is heavy with pictures of my 2 LR x LD plants. There are other posts higher and lower in the topic containing info on them.

@Scissor-Hanz had it right, I grew them in 21/3 lighting. That is my normal veg lighting and they were grown in an used side of the veg space.

I agree with @ReikoX, they are moderate feeders as they get older. I fed them a veg formula feed for the first 35 days. Then I switched to a bloom feed until germ day 65 when I switched them to a ripe formula feed. I started them in 2 gal. pots and left them there for the entire time.

Right around germ day 70, I defoliated these girls. I basically removed any leaf that had a stem longer than 1/4". They reacted very positively to that. Oh, and I harvested them on germ day 90 (about 87 days from sprout). There were plenty of amber colored trichomes. Those that weren’t amber were almost a milk white.

They were easy to grow, not requiring any kind of special treatment. I very much enjoy smoking it as well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey @Cobra50 and @ReikoX. Should I use MH or HPS on Autos? Many thanx! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I love autos it is all I have grown since 2014. They have gotten really good over the years. Here is a Northern lights auto I just picked to night she is a pretty good size. It is great to see the enthusiasm for them in this thread

24 Likes

I am growing in my veg chamber. While they have their own SolSheet O, the majority of the light in there is T5 H.O. fluoro. Because of that, I’d say the Metal Halide should work, as long as it isn’t too cool of temp. Just my 2 cents worth. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Metal halide will promote bigger growth, but keep in mind the spectrum could affect which terpene get expressed as well.

3 Likes

I would use MH in veg and switch to HPS when they show Bud. Personally I use LED from the beginning to end but you run what you have simple as that.

2 Likes

Not really seen much difference with spectrum. Most of the time I use 3500 spectrum. Did some under 4000K CMH similar results.

4 Likes

If you haven’t named the la diva x low Ryder.

Barrio Beauty
Ghetto Glam
Drop Top Chola

1 Like

I have some left Freedom dream Pm me and I can send them tell me how to mail.

1 Like

I’m good, but thanks.

I think it was @Esrgood4u who was interested in those.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: Treating Animals with Cannabis

agreed, or, in my case, from drinking all day
one of them mondays… but i would like to learn to breed. cannabis that is. i have already bred myself…
LITFA = leave it the fuck alone. words to live by…

1 Like

Still mulling that one over. Thanks for the input!

2 Likes

i use coloidal silver and yea cant smoke the branch were sprayed but seeds are fine its just the silver molocules that changes the chromozone

1 Like

This is a Juanita clone in my 1x1x2 cab. Been feeding her ferments FPJ, FFJ, FAA, rhizotonic, bio flores. She is coming around. The plan is to flower her in here and test the viability of my Lowryder pollen.

Coming soon, I will run a tent full of autos for seed. I think this one will be an F2 of some Patch Adam’s seeds I bought. I may throw in some Freedom Dream as well. Both supposed to be high CBD, low THC autos. Rudy Rudy Rudy!

11 Likes

Don’t Watch THAT… Watch THIS… Its the HEAVY HEAVY MONSTER SOUND of Madness … ONE STEP BEYOND!!!

Sorry, more of a Madness and General Public Fan.

On to something more serious…

Is there such a thing as “Maximum Veg Growth”? My Sky Wardens (Tahoe Alien x Stardawg) have been going for 5 weeks and are a little over a foot tall (one is almost 2) and have been so for a week. Got steady growth (slow but steady up to that point). Should I wait and see if I get a little more or switch over to flower?

2 Likes

This is an auto thread, but I would say 4-6 weeks veg is typical indoors with photoperiods. Flip them.

3 Likes