ReikoX's Auto Projects

she sure is pretty right on man

3 Likes

just got my christmas card from you much appreciated cannot wait to pop some thank you my friend

8 Likes

Having a discussion on Discord about the Loeryder x Ultraviolet #1. Here is a picture of momma.

20 Likes

The lr x uv1 is what i got and i can not wait to see how they do. Hopefully i get some color like the momma :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

I took a small lower bud to check on seed ripeness. Looks like they are well done to me. :+1::seedling:

So, off with her head!

I normally wouldnt wet trip, but this is for seed not smoking. I’ll dry these quick like on the screens and jar them up for a few weeks before harvesting the seeds.

17 Likes

Hey @ReikoX good to see your pollen is still alive after its deep sleep. Will be curious to see the end result of seed numbers and viability.
Your grows are really amazing and you’ve really changed my views on autos.

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

she sure is pretty got the pregnant glow kicking right on my man

5 Likes

So just to update on the autos you sent me got 3 of each going in soil gave 3 of each to a fellow grower and just gave 3 of each to another grower last night he running them in nft so your little seeds are all over this littlepiece of NY thank you again my friend

9 Likes

And thank you for spreading the love! May they heal what ails you! :pray:

10 Likes

@ReikoX for President! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

or governor of California at the least!

5 Likes

Ambassador to the United Nations. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Or maybe the new Chief of Staff, so he can push for federal legalization!!!

BTW - Why isn’t there a “Clapping” emoji?

6 Likes

:clap:

:wink:

4 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

:clap: :zap: :cool:

:peace:

4 Likes

:blush:

4 Likes

I did not see that. I was looking for the one with the smiley face and hands.

4 Likes

Coming soon…

19 Likes

Lowryder (auto) x Juanita la Lagrimosa (photo) seeds.

28 Likes