ReikoX's Auto Projects

Looking amazing as usual,Merry Christmas brother! Am loving the education, also wanted to let you know that I am officially out of your creations have the final one about to come down, can take a pic this evening, looking beautiful!I did send a dozen to family in the north west territories!, please let me know how to get back on your mailing list please,hehe, Peace and Love brother from the frozen North
Edit,as promised

She definitely needs more time,and I am positive that she suffered a bit while I learned how to feed her better,Iā€™m far from having it dialed in, just started slow and slowly pushed her, maybe to slow(?)

7 Likes

Are you running autos ?

You send out seeds they will never made it here.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s why this thread is called ReikoXā€™s Auto Projects.

5 Likes

Good Morning @ReikoX! I have a quick question. When do start bloom nutes on your Autos? On a certain day or just when they show? Thanks my man!
Love and Respectā€¦:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Usually run organics, so I dont change anything. However, it is suggested to switch to bloom nutrients after the stretch, about a week or two after they start to show sex.

7 Likes

Thank you brother @ReikoX! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Youā€™d be better off sending mail through dhl.

1 Like

Dude! Leave the guy alone lol :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Suger black rose should be interesting !
I have to start collecting some auto strains for this spring , have to try the outdoor grow using autos the dark house method on photo period gets old quick especially when your required to actually go cover and uncover them faithfully for a couple months ! Nice looking seeds youā€™ve made!

2 Likes

you owe me that is why you sent out twice they never did make it.

directed at someone who sent you free seeds twice at his own expense, that statement comes off hella rich my friend

Just sayā€™n

14 Likes

Not cool my man. Just say thank you. :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

I wanted to make sure these Lowryder x Juanita were viable, so a couple of days ago I dropped these beans in water. I accidentally forgot about them for 48 hours. I ran out of paper towels, so I used a coffee filter. Then I put them in the cupboard over night before getting the heating mat setup. 48 hours later and 50% have germinated. Iā€™ll give the other five another couple of days to show signs of life.

17 Likes

Pretty little tadpoles! @ReikoX! Iā€™m poppinā€™ two of your Autos this weekend. Would like to recommend a couple I should start with? Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

The Divyder are my favorite (lowryder x la diva)

7 Likes

Done! Many more characters
:cowboy_hat_face:

Do you plant them directly to end pot or transplant them? Iā€™ve been told they donā€™t like transplants or to be cut on. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I dont transplant

3 Likes

Thanx! Iā€™m stoked bro! Iā€™ll send pics.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

just a note i topped 1 of each uv and devil just to see how they responded at like 3 weeks and they both took it in stride uv seemed to respond particullary well grow on brothers

8 Likes