ReikoX's Auto Projects

Good to know @cannabliss. I was always under the impression that they didn’t like transplanting or being cut on. I’ll try it. Much Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gearing up for the 2019 Breeder’s pack. My plan is to do another round of Lowryder crosses while the pollen is still viable.

After that I plan to do another Feminized Auto Mix (FAM) run. I will likely do that in two runs, first for a “male” and to collect pollen. Then another to make seeds.

So far, this is what’s on the table to work with:

Regular Autoflowers:
Lowryder x Ultraviolet #1 - @ReikoX
Lowryder x Ultraviolet #2 - @ReikoX
Lowryder x The Devil #1 - @ReikoX
Lowryder x The Devil #2 - @ReikoX
Lowryder x La Diva (Divyder) - @ReikoX
Divyder F2 - @Scissor-Hanz
Florida Fuel F2 - @I_thewindcries
Blue Ice F2 - @I_thewindcries
Patch Adams - Best Coast Genetics
Freedom Dream - Overgrow Canada

Feminized Seeds:
Dark Devil F2 - @Mr.Sparkle
(Think Different x Dark Devil) x Cream Mandarin - @Mr.Sparkle
Sugar Black Rose - Delicious Seeds
Delicious Candy - Delicious Seeds
Dark Purple - Delicious Seeds
Auto NL - Female Seeds
*Crystal Candy - Sweet Seeds
*S.A.D. - Sweet Seeds
*Red Poison - Sweet Seeds
*Alaskan Purple - Seedsman
*UK Cheese - Seedsman
*OG Kush - Seedsman
*Grape Walker Kush - Mephisto Genetics
*Grapey Walter - Mephisto Genetics
*Forgotten Cookies - Mephisto Genetics

*on order

Anything you want to see I the 2019 breeders pack, speak up. I will be running eight plants for the seed run.

20 Likes

You have the female seeds pure ak already no?? If you like your plants super stinky then I’d definitely add them @ReikoX.

2 Likes

No, but I do have their Auto NL, I added it to that list. I forgot about that one.

2 Likes

Breeder packs… Your always next level @ReikoX

:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

All of them! @Mr.Sparkle’s Dark Devil F2 is something really special. A must! Anything Mephisto and the Florida Fuel sounds interesting. Anything from @ReikoX. It all sounds wonderful. Put oleskool on this list fo sho! Much love. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@ReikoX are you sure the Florida Fuel F2 are autos? I have some too, but I thought they are regs. Maybe best to double-check that…

2 Likes

right on brother your my hero lol so much fire grow on folks

2 Likes

I thought they were, everyone and their mother tried to send me some. It’s unlikely they will e d up in this years breeders pack anyway. The plan is eight plants, two of four differe t varieties. I’m thinking along the lines of:

Lowryder x Delicious Candy (Delicious Seeds)
Lowryder x Crystal Candy (Sweet Seeds)
Lowryder x UK Cheese (Seedsman)
Lowryder x Forgotten Cookies (Mephisto)

8 Likes

Yes those are auto’s and so are the blue ice which is faster in finishing than Florida fuel ( just what i read) but im gonna run them both so we’ll know soon enough …

And that’s a great :+1:list maybe squeeze the dark devil f2 or the grape :grapes:walker Kush for either uk cheese or F. Cookies, either way you do it iv no doubt they’ll be VERY popular with everyone.
( except @shroomgod lol…)
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

Edit : your right bud , i just noticed they were on the fem list not the regs lol. I must be more stoned than I thought :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Gaz

7 Likes

Hehe, but the “purples” are going to be a feminized mix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

This post indicates the Florida Fuel are not autos…

But maybe I am confused ? :confused:

3 Likes

Maybe there’s both auto and regular seeds of Florida fuel as there’s regular and auto blue ice being grown by @I_thewindcries , maybe s/he’ll let us know if the seeds that were given out are auto’s or regs .?!
I need to find out too as i was gonna pop a few of both blue ice and Florida fuel auto’s (lol).
Any info appreciated , cheers.
Gaz

4 Likes

I had 3 auto blue ice, (2 females, one male)
4 regular ( 2 male, 2 female)
And Florida fuel
I had
4 auto Florida fuel ( 3 female, 1 male)
2 regular Florida fuel ( 2 female)
I selected the fastest flowering females out of the bunch.
This is my first auto flower project, so I’m super excited to see how they turn out!
I picked the best and grew them out.
Originally these are from truebreedseeds.
Only about 40% were auto flowering. The rest turned out to be regular. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

So they are hit and miss on the auto but if they end up photo are the fast finishers?? I’m kind of confused if I’m honest :rofl:but I’m no breeder so…

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

6 Likes

I used the best auto male/ female out of the autos.

5 Likes

The Blue Ice is a pretty good finisher, lots of hairs, good crystal production… a do nothing but clean the house effect according to my wife, and lets her get her work done at her job in record time, so @I_thewindcries gets definite props for the strain

16 Likes

I finally got around to sprouting 3 of the 12 Divyders you sent me though only 1 has come up normal

The other 2, not so much and took me awhile to even see them

I have had this happen once before and it too was an auto…3bears I think it was. I will be removing these 2 and try for 2 more though have been wondering if anyone knew what causes this no cotyledon growth?

7 Likes

@reikox I propose the name “Cherry Brandy” for Lowryder 2 x Ultraviolet. It tastes just like cherry Brandy.
Also, the Patch Adams is an 8 foot, 11 week (or more) Super Auto, much to my disappointment. It might not even be an auto since they’re in week 8 and there are still only a couple pistils.

10 Likes