ReikoX's Auto Projects

Very interesting strains. I hear good things about these. Rivaling Mephisto. I’ll be interested to see how you do with these. Gas & Guns sounds good. Jah!
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Damm, in a solo cup?

4 Likes

The Dark FAM project is going swimmingly. At about three weeks, the two bigger ones are showing pre-flowers. Let me take a minute and stress this point a bit. Just because you start to see the first pistils in an autoflower does not mean it is flowering yet. Just like a photoperiod plant, autoflowers will show sex while still putting on veggative growth. Dont switch to bloom nutrients yet, keep giving them nitrogen so they continue to stretch.

Sugar Black Rose

Grapey Walter

Dark Purple is finally starting to recover from her rough start. I wont be reversing this one, if she looks decent when flowering she will receive some pollen.

22 Likes

Dude I just want to say you’re pretty good at this auto thing, I’ll be honest…I was hating them for no reason…well reading 10 year old magazines are partly to blame…literally learned a lot man, thanks!

9 Likes

Man, the plants are spectacular! I’ve heard so much about this Auto. The advice is the best part of your post. Good stuff. You know where it goes…oleskool’s Big Red Book of Aquired Knowledge.

13 Likes

Can I get in on a breeders pack? Also, would you like a Colorado Cookies Auto seed they’re fems. And they’re big yielders they say and mine are big!!Or do you have pollen and I’ll knock one up to spread to the masses! Thanks

7 Likes

I’m currently out of seed packs @MidwestMover. I’ll be making the 2019 packs in the coming months. Keep an eye on this thread…

7 Likes

Ok thank you! Did you have a need for the cookies to make seeds or have pollen available so that I may do it?

2 Likes

I have three going right now, the cookies that is. They’re all a week apart and the first one is ripe for a male in her life lol.

2 Likes

I have plenty of seeds to work with. Thanks for the offer.

6 Likes

Phase 2 of project DFAM is going well. I got 9/9 seeds to pop. As a reminder we have (from left to right) two Ghost Toof (Mephisto Genetics), two Alaskan Purple (Seedsman), two Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), two Dark Devil F2 (@Mr.Sparkle), and one Dark Purple (Delicious Seeds). I’ll let these grow a bit, then harden them off and move them to the cabinet.

I just love the way this Grapey Walter (Mephisto Genetics) looks. It has decent branching and a nice internode spacing. It’s a shame I’m going to start spraying her with CS and won’t be able to enjoy any of the buds.

Speaking of CS, I hooked up my CS generator last night. This glass has become coated in silver as I’ve used it over the years. You can also see the difference in the pieces of silver. One looks new, the other is, slowly, eroding away.

20 Likes

Amazing work as usual :+1:

2 Likes

I just got a couple of the red poison beans in the mail today so I was pretty stoked we to see you running those!
I’m really interested in making some auto seeds. It would be cool to see how it goes with that Grapey Walter. How far in advance should I start the plant to reverse in preparation for breeding?
I learn alot from all your threads. Thanks for posting them!

3 Likes

I started these three to reverse three weeks before the doners…

3 Likes

I can’t find the Ghost Toof anywhere was that pre-release? Stellar Stuff my brother. Gonna follow you around for these. Much Respect @ReikoX

2 Likes

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/catalog/product/view/id/225/s/illuminauto-39-ghost-toof/category/7/

Boom sir

4 Likes

Thanks Toasty! They seem to be out of stock where I was checking. Just ordered some as we post. Much love and respect.

2 Likes

It was a freebie too. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Ordered some yesterday! Sounds like fun indeed.
They could be siblings. Good luck with yours I’ll be watching. Much love and respect🤠

3 Likes

Got the DFAM seedlings into their final homes today.

15 Likes