ReikoX's Auto Projects

Dark Devil 1 is spectacular! Much Respect @ReikoX

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@ReikoX u have such pretty looking pots that go with your awesome looking pot! Great looking grow my friend!

7 Likes

@ReikoX my brother. How long does it typically take the Divyder to finish? Mine is at 67 days. Thanks!

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Most finish in 9-10 weeks. Sounds like they are closeā€¦

10 Likes

@ReikoX Put me on any of your lists lol I trust you lol not in hurry just figured Iā€™d jump at the chance been loving the lowrider strains by the way cant wait to try some!!!

5 Likes

Got you, the current waiting list:
ShiskaberrySavior
PoppaPuff
DarkestStar
Heritagefarms
MidwestMover
beacher
oleschool830
cannabissequoia
hashtree
Ghandisflipflop
LonnieBoy28
Spacecowboy

16 Likes

Would it be pedantic of me to point out the error in this post? Iā€™m not an asshole either but I find it hilarious when someone points out mistakes that someoneā€™s made, only to make them themselves.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

ā€œBut I my attention to detailā€
It seems your attention to detail was rather off yesterday " The OCD in this one is strong"
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:laughing:

It was all the fault of a dumb smartphone, mis-interpreting ā€œAYEā€!

Butt-eye? Never heard of it. Sounds gross. Optic sphincter leads direc to cortex.

:wave: have a nice :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Aye probably :sweat_smile:
I just found it canny funny when I was reading the posts.

4 Likes

Please do. We all make mistakes (especially when high) but if we arenā€™t willing to be corrected and learnā€¦ well you know.

Was it the fact that I began a sentence with ā€œbutā€ ?

This one is a matter of debate among academics. I try to avoid it, but sometimes it just feels right in ā€œconversationalā€ writing.

However, thereā€™s no good excuse not to use ā€œhowever.ā€

EDIT: Oh shit. Now I see the worse problem with that sentence. Why I couldnā€™t see it is a mystery to meā€¦

8 Likes

I was just taking the piss mate :sweat_smile:
But I my attention doesnā€™t make sense to me. It makes sense now with what @cannabissequoia said about Aye.

5 Likes

Hahaha, do I have to start a ā€œGrammar Policeā€ thread in the Shark Tank?

15 Likes

Please add Sebring! :blush:
Loving your autos. :sunny:

7 Likes

im luving your ottos 2 lol howā€™s dis 4 gramma
tell em cache me auside!! how bow dat

10 Likes

@ReikoX thanks for a spot on the list and dam those red poisens are some pretty girls :grinning:

5 Likes

@ReikoX
Did you do autos of Ottoā€™s?

2 Likes

Those are some phenomenal looking plants. Is the list still open to get a breeders pack?

5 Likes

The current list is for the FAM (Feminized Auto Mix) I am currently out of regular autos.

8 Likes

Cant wait to make my own auto seeds one day.

Whatā€™s your favourite auto strain that youā€™ve grown to date?

3 Likes

Any chance I could get on list? Never ran any autos but Iā€™m very interested in trying some.

4 Likes