ReikoX's Auto Projects

That’s like asking a father who his favorite child is. :smiling_imp:
But, everything from Delicious Seeds has been A+ in my book.

15 Likes

Got you on the list.

6 Likes

Might as well show you how the girls are doing. Lots of seeds being made.

30 Likes

Love the analogy lol.

I’ll have to give them a try. All my seeds are from Dutch Passion and Dinafem but looking at a ton from Mephisto.

5 Likes

What actual pot size are those bro I get the impression they only hold slightly more than a solo cup?

3 Likes

I’m guessing 3-4 solo cups
New game - how much dirt is in the pot lol

4 Likes

These ar MT38 Mini Treepots by Stuewe & Sons. They are 3"x3"x8" pots and they hold 950 ml, so just under two 16 oz. Solo cups.

https://www.stuewe.com/products/minitreepots.php

Trick question, no dirt at all. These are using coco crutons and GH 3-part.

11 Likes

Thank you! Just a warning I’ll probably have to pick your brain a little when I run them. :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what this thread is for. Glad to help.
:+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Its been awhile since I showed off the Divyder…burnt from pushing her harder than she wants to though doing well at 48 days old in her 2qt pot. I must remember to half the nutrients in the soil by diluting it with sunshine mix #4 with auto’s

13 Likes

@MomOnTheRun can we start using the universal measurement of litres as I’ve no idea how much a quart is :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, I suppose for you I will :stuck_out_tongue: Lets see, 2qt pot converts over to 0.95 liters according to Octoraro Nurseries

6 Likes

Thank you. I understand its a quarter but USA and UK have different measurements for a gallon. We are 5 litres and the USA is some totally weird number that makes no sense :rofl:

7 Likes

No problem! Just like the US measurements don’t make sense to you, the metric system makes no sense to me though I have issue’s with numbers anyhow… usually have a couple tabs open to convert tsp to ml, c to f etc anyhow, 1 more won’t hurt. I’ll just have to remember :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Metric make no sense to me either. I still work in inches although 150mm sounds a lot bigger than 6 inch :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
203mm must sound HUGE, then, eh?

6 Likes

Lovely Divyder there @momontherun are you getting ans sweet smells?

I use metric all day long at work. We measure things in microns ( 1/1000 of a mm). 150000 μm sounds even bigger!

5 Likes

OK, here’s how i can remember the conversions: a gallon is 4L (technically 3.8 but who cares lol). A quart is a ‘quarter of a gallon’, or 1L ( technically .95L). A pint is half a quart and will cost ya about 6 bucks around here.

MOTR, killer looking divryder there. Really advanced at 49 days!

5 Likes

:smile: :straight_ruler: That’s my kinda metrics! :zzz:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Thank you…kinda - I am picking up more earthy tones though my daughter is the one I have isolate smells for me as she has a much better sniffer. Next time she comes over we’ll see what she says

She really is and trying to keep up with the trained Colorado Cookies…practice makes perfect “they” say though don’t need perfect just perform well - took 2 yrs though getting them down in large part due to the Divyders allowing me to sprout 2-3 at a time to find a girl :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes