ReikoX's Auto Projects

I think your tape measure may be broken and is giving you false readings :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Thought I’d post up a couple lowrider plants I’ve got going,56 days in of 80-90

17 Likes

Dark Purple at about 10.5 weeks now. She’s about done, but the seed I picked wasn’t. I’ll let her go as long as she isn’t showing any late flowering intersex traits. She has a nice color, but practically no smell.

The rest of the seeded autos at about 7.5 weeks. They seem to be doing well. I may need to stake up some of the taller ones. I was hoping to take these to around 10 or 11 weeks to make sure the seeds are well formed. Almost there folks.

25 Likes

Looking great. Do plants tend to go intersex if they’re flowered too long?

I’ve actually never even thought about what would happen if you just kept a plant alive perpetually flowering…I wonder if anyone’s tried it

7 Likes

Yes they will as a last ditch effort to pollinate itself. Soma used to use this method for feminized seed…

13 Likes

That’s so cool. If I ever have the space I’m totally gonna try that.

4 Likes

Is there a general length of time that will cause plants to go intersex? Like when would you expect a standard 8 week type strain to start making pollen?

I can’t really find any info about this phenomenon out there…

3 Likes

That’s because it is an undesirable trait. I believe Soma called it Rodelization

7 Likes

Random webcam update… 8.5 weeks from dunking these beans.

24 Likes

You measure the old man like :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

How many seeds roughly would you get off a plant that size do you reckon?

5 Likes

A lot? I dont really count them, but enought to share for sure.

12 Likes

Figured i’d update on the Divyder while I am making my rounds…

Here she is at day 60

Just waiting on trichomes to change as she fattens up…

Harvest time is getting close :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

Looking very frosty, yummy.

3 Likes

I’m liking the tray6 on that website looks like a nice sifter for either compost or worm castings! Hmmm🤔

4 Likes

Looking good. @ReikoX and nice and frosty too

3 Likes

The autos are all about done at nine weeks. I’m going to give them another week or so just to make sure the seeds are well done. I pollinated these pretty early and the seeds are buried deep inside the buds at this point. I tried to pluck some to check, but couldn’t really get to any.

Alaskan Purple 1

Alaskan Purple 2

Dark Devil 1

Dark Devil 2

Ghost Toof 1

Ghost Toof 2

Red Poison 1

Red Poison 2

35 Likes

Stunning my brother! Those are some of the nicest Autos I’ve ever seen! Stunning! RESPECT…

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Complete friggin waste of time

:wink::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Reikox in your experience with autos what would you recommend for decent yield and a higher thc content ?
My older brother needs to be convinced that auto strains are equal to or better then photos , his belief is they are low grade even with showing grow reports and pictures he still isn’t convinced they are comparable!
He is arriving home soon but I don’t believe my lowrider will be done in timeto sample for his spring seeding !

9 Likes