ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Can’t wait to be high and stare deeply into the seeds too. :smiley:

4 Likes

Received my package @ReikoX. Thanks again and these stickers are awesome!

17 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

If mine gets here today, I may drop one for the Solo Cup Comp… I’m already a week late. I’m having a hard time deciding what to drop.

I’m liking the ReikoX stickers… nobody will have those… much… heh. peace

5 Likes

Solo Cup Competition? Sounds kool.

3 Likes

Mad Sci. started the 3rd Annual just recently… they germed on the 1st and I’m a week late. I dropped a Black Lime Reserve today and hope for a female.

3 Likes

Should be there any day now. Stalk that mail carrier!

Just FYI, this is how this is going down. Refer to your number in the first post. Unites States should expect the packages in 2-5 days. Outside the United States can take 10-14 days (or longer).

1-8 - Sent Monday
9-16 - Sent Tuesday
17-24 - Sent Wednesday
25-32 - Sent Thursday (Thor’s Day)
33-40 - Sending Friday (Today)
41-48 - Sending Monday
49-53 - Sending Tuesday

If memory serves, the biggest,palest ones are the Alaskan Purple. The tiny, dark ones are the Red Poison. I think it’s interesting to see what will pop out. I did keep all the crosses separate in my library so we could always figure it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Will definetly be fun to see what they become and the differance in them all with so many people that I assume will be growing these asap

5 Likes

Definitely. The wife and I have been out of smoke for 3 days. Shes pushing for a single plant test run now. I’m trying to work out a really cheap stealth box to get it going ASAP. Wont have the money to build my full stealth cab til around August or September. Wasn’t expecting the beans for another few weeks though. Gonna have to step up my time table a bit now lol

8 Likes

I’m going to use that info to track down the Dark Devil Seeds. Or maybe I’ll just pop em’ all and figure it out during grow. Woohooo! Much love and gratitude @ReikoX! Your sticker has a place of honor on my Auto tent.

7 Likes

Well I’m EU so will take another week maybe more but knowing that they’ve been sent 100% will get me rubbing my hands everytime I see him until that one day, he delivers that special envelope with love from @ReikoX :rofl:

8 Likes

Since I’m basically new to autos… so, when using an auto mother to pollinate a photo dad, you get an auto f1? And, all of these will be auto flowering because of the mom?

It definitely looks to be a colorful finish! The Mom sounds yummy.

5 Likes

No sir, a photo x an auto is all photos. The auto trait is a recessive gene.

6 Likes

Dammmnnn!!! The genetic curse.

4 Likes

I lined them up smallest to biggest, trying to pair them with like colors and striations. Which is which?

7 Likes

The mystery continues. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Got an awesome card today from @ReikoX super stoked!

threw the jellypowered and sun sticker on the longboard, seriously contemplating popping a few seeds this weekend.

Thanks again!

14 Likes

So… we’ll have mix of female and autos… that makes sense by the title… I was reading more into it.

Oh wait!!I just looked again… and the Mom is a photo… I was thinking it was auto… boy… i was missing the bus today… derp…

4 Likes

All plants are autos here. Feminized auto mix. Sugar Black Rose Auto version. I know they also have a photo version, that may have been the confusion.

9 Likes

@Sebring you have them organized almost identical to me minus the two seeds with dark buts are not next to each other in your pic, from left to right I think #5 and #7 are a matching pair. If the clues we have received match up I’m now guessing in your photo from left to righ that 3 and 4 are red poisen and 6 and 8 are the Alaskan , I’m sure it will all be good smoke the parents looked great.

5 Likes