ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Hello , i gett this messige from you in my in mail .
So i Hope i am in this fram.
Or did i do somting wrong ?
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Hey buddy, yours still has not been sent. It should go out soon.

6 Likes

:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart::star2::star2::star2::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart: tanks a lot

6 Likes

@Drnylle Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you grow these, youā€™re a pro with the autos!

5 Likes

Tanks a lot :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: Yes i looking fourword to grow some new beens. And i working hard whit my babys . I live more in the grow room and read to be a better grow man , so my life is just there . My girlfriend ask my if i love my babys , i say YES :rofl::joy: i have 4 kidds and a lot of babys in my life . Happy life .

9 Likes

Uh ohā€¦ my PO is the worst with the machinesā€¦ I even get broken beads when they come. :confounded:

1 Like

Right it sucks but I have six just make it a little more like Russian roulette lolā€‹:smoking::moyai::gun::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It happens occasionally, but the majority make it through unharmed.

5 Likes

Look what fell on my door mat today.
Delivery mega fast from USA to UK.

Thanks @ReikoX

20 Likes

Oh now Iā€™m giddy! Postmanā€™s already been today but my other stuff I ordered hasnā€™t arrived yet so either me postmanā€™s had both parcels off or theyā€™ll both be arriving in next couple days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pray:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure they will eventually arrive @Explorer.
Another few weeks and Iā€™ll be able to get my autoflower only run underway. Iā€™m waiting on some train wreck autos arriving to add to it also. Original plan was 2 of each strain but now Iā€™m gonna drop it down to 1 of each as my autoflower seed list has increased and it will be interesting to see how each strain grows alongside the others. :+1:

13 Likes

100% germination, all are standing proud :grin:

11 Likes

Hey @ReikoX i received the F.A.M autoā€™s yesterday ( itā€™s 1.40am here now.) - they got here very quick to the uk, so thanks a bunch Iā€™ll definitely run these asap ā€¦
Good man :+1:.!
Gaz

11 Likes

Thanks again Man! Received today!

9 Likes

Nice looks like they are starting to come in. Excited to see some of these growing.

11 Likes

Hmm mine still havenā€™t come think Iā€™m gunna have to torture my mail man if they donā€™t get here by end of the week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Patience young OG. When you can snatch the seeds from my hand, you are ready. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

25 Likes

Got something sweet in the mail today. Thanks again from Canada!!

Cool stickers too btw :metal:

10 Likes

Got mine today as well, and immediately slapped the stickers on the grow cabinet :wink:

10 Likes

Better check my mail box if Canada peeps are starting to show !

@ReikoX slaps and card arrived safe today ,thank you sir .

10 Likes