ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have questions. Been growing since the mid 70’s , I know of “Auto’s” and have seen them
gain in popularity, even have a friend or 2 trying some these days. But other than that, know nothing about them.

What is the point behind them? I ask politely and just want to understand. Is it the total time on a “run” is reduced?
You run them 18/6 or so till they flip themselves, then cut light back…or light stays same and longer growing days??
I would like to understand how you use them, and what benefit it is to run an Auto. I understand how they are made, so that is not my question.

Thanks

9 Likes

With our short outdoor season they are great to be able to harvest early and not have to wait for shorter days to finish them off and risk freezing.

9 Likes

A not uncommon question. For me it’s mostly the novelty. Yes you can give them 20 hours of light and they will flower on their own. You can/should keep the same lighting reginine all the way through, but they will continue to flower regardless of light cycle. They are handy for putting in an extra spot in veg or flower.

You can learn more from my auto thread.

8 Likes

AH HA…brilliant…thank you!!!

8 Likes

I’ve been busy… be patient, I’m still waiting on a few addresses and the new slaps. Then these will go out over the next week or two.

:envelope: :airplane_arriving: :mailbox:

31 Likes

Looks like alot of birthday and divorce celebrations coming up in your calendar!

15 Likes

Woo!

Thank you. It’s been a real pleasure to read your threads, and I’m very much looking forward to growing out the seeds as well.

11 Likes

Yes sir! Such a cool gesture. I’ll finally be able to experience seeds made with the inventor of LITFA. I suppose this might just be a promotion deal to get others to purchase your LITFA. No prob… it’s all good.

heh heh… I’m waiting for the day I can be so organized… I seem to be going backwards lately. Best vibes bro, and thanks again! Power to the people, overgrow the world! peace

15 Likes

Do you still have my info?

6 Likes

I always make that mistake lol usually start in rapid rooters then transfer. Gonna try soaking seeds first this next round.

5 Likes

Yes I do! Got ya!

8 Likes

Very cool of you @ReikoX . I’m sure the OG fam will love your FAM :grin:

8 Likes

I’m really looking forward to planting these, and planning on dropping one of each at the same time.

6 Likes

Just to be clear, this is a mix. You will get eight seeds, one of each, but they are all mixed together. You wont know which is which. :+1::seedling:

17 Likes

Oh nice a surprise lol.

8 Likes

this sounds like 4x4 full of new possibilities

7 Likes

That’s the sprit! heh.

I didn’t realize they would be mixed… makes sense… it’s called a Mix. lol

7 Likes

Ohhh that critical Orange Punch, looks like a wicked desert strain…Crossed with the GG#4? Damn!!!

K.

5 Likes

I didn’t catch on either lol. Used to getting labels with everything, but either way I’ll be popping them all!

7 Likes

I tell you, I used to get more excited with bagseed as you don’t know what you’ll get. Sort of takes a lot of stress off as you don’t have preconceived notions.

12 Likes