ReikoX's F.A.M. Givaway [CLOSED]

Me also. They come from @ReikoX so you know they are going to be extra special anyway so not knowing the strain data hasn’t even entered my mind. I’ve stopped myself from hoping and expecting specific outcomes from a plant these days as you very rarely hit the numbers you expect.
The one strain that always surpasses my expectations is WW hence why I suggested you grew it out. Im now more quality over quantity these days :+1:

13 Likes

Only reason I signed up for these as tons of people have been growing seeds from and have raved about the quality.

Just visited my uncle yesterday and we were discussing the absolute junk we smoked when younger and now since I’ve had 2 harvest the taste, smell and even the high is beyond anything I could have expected. The yields were on my mind to start, but how quickly that changed.

I’m planning to pop these babies and have them cured just in time for xmas. Plenty of tasty treats for all my friends and family courtesy of @ReikoX and his generosity.

11 Likes

Slaps shipped, they should start going next week.

24 Likes

:+1::pray: Thanks again brother man! peace

6 Likes

In real life there’s just one mother and possible various fathers (I am not speaking of our families :innocent:.)

In this case just one father and eight possible mothers :grin:. It will be fun to see them growing. Hope people make diaries and share suspicions. Knowing where they come from I am sure they are top class, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve already got the area scouted for these. A nice little guerrilla site I’ll be putting some photos out as well as my autos. Next day off i get is hole prep day… 80% sun in the great wilds should be great for these bad mama jammas :sunglasses: thanks again @ReikoX for being so generous. Og is the place to be for sure. I’m glad I (re) found it!

7 Likes

Are these the same as the ones you made previously? Cuz I absolutely LOVED the high and smell of them. The 2 I’ve grown have just been so tiny. The one out there now included. I may pop all 8 of your beans at once when I get them and hoard all the bud for myself as a special stash. None for Dad. Sshhh! :wink:

7 Likes

No, the other ones were a mix of Crystal Candy, La Muse, and Divyder.

8 Likes

Looks beautiful to me heck yeah thanks agin

2 Likes

@ReikoX, what would make the cross with the Alaskan Purple an auto? Is the AP an auto version? I know nothing of that strain or the Sugar Black Rose strain except what I’m reading.

Just curious. The SugarBlack Rose sure sounds nice. I’m more excited now that I read up on the genetics.

Will they do okay putting her out on the patio now, and letting it grow in the natural light/hours.

5 Likes

Sugar Blauck Rose Auto and Alaskan Puurple Auto. So yes, an auto x an auto is an auto. :+1::seedling:

They should do great outside, I suggest a 3 gallon pot.

9 Likes

Okay, I’m sorry. I never saw where they were autos on their sites. If they’re both autos, that would definitely make them an auto, lol.

That sounds perfect. I’ll leave a couple outside soon. I have another question about the feeding regime, but I’m falling asleep. I always read that there is a different feeing schedule than for photos. That was a few years back too. I’ll hit you up tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’m as excited as a puppy with 2 peters!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

@ReikoX everything arrived safe and sound, love the stickers two have already found there way onto My jeep

11 Likes

Reppin on the Jeep, nice :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I defiently see four distinct seed varieties, two light tan , two dark and striped, two dark and speckled, two speckled with darker butt ends then the rest of the seed. @ReikoX any clues to which is which the light colored ones look like many of the landrace kush seeds I have , I would guess those are the toof cross and the two speckled varieties are the purples but that’s just me getting high staring at this wonderful gifts you have bestowed upon us. Will be fun to see how they all turn out, there germinating now and going out side to full fill there destiny.

9 Likes

Have to grow them and see lol

I don’t think he’s telling haha

9 Likes

Will be fun to smoke and wonder

7 Likes

I thought it’s our part of the game to figure it out. Like a team building thing. :smiley:

@Heritagefarms would you take a pic of the seeds?

4 Likes

I would but my phone is worthless on things that small , and you get seeds of several different patterns when doing crosses anyways so probably just me being high and staring to deeply into the seed. I’ll plant them in what I see as matching pairs for fun , but with the varity found in multi generation hybrids it will probebly be anybody’s best guess. All very nice mature seed btw @ReikoX raised em well.

6 Likes