Revegging problem childs

If they are older than 3 months then yes do it

The clones are about 2 months old and these pots probably since June 1st ish…
Maybe just a stronger feed next time. I go super light on fert. I’m a worry wort after the reveg disaster and the horrible buds I harvested lol

Those yellowing leaves are still old growth from preflower … just pull em off.
Hope you’re well over there

1 Like

Doing good! Tested some of the bud from these plant’s sisters. It’s not cured yet, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought. It was a creeper, and it made me giggly for a bit. Initial flavor was good, but still too harsh. Much better than it looks! lol I have hope for the 5 jars that I got from it. lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hey you better stop all this good growing, your making my plants look bad

2 Likes

They are officially no longer the reveggers and are now the rebudders. Let the show begin! I have a feeling I’m gonna need to stake these as they have a lot of baby bud sites and are top heavy. Figure I will get a lot of small buds from these.

4 Likes

This lady is the most epic of the 5

6 Likes

Gonna be a lovely little bush

3 Likes

Who are you calling a problem child?:smile:

Glad to see things rolling along here. :v: Been a busy year for the

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

7 Likes

The monster

9 Likes

Ahhhhh the horror, a monster has taken over my screen. . . Save me budman :wink: woo hoo your seeming a lot happier now, and so are your plants

1 Like

This girl is twice the size of the others. Funny, this is the one I transplanted into a 7 gallon. Some of the 3’s have mini leaves too. I’m still contemplating transplant, before they bud again and they are close.

1 Like

If your going to do it do it now

3 Likes

One part of me says do it, the other part says screw it. These are the experimentals.

1 Like

Update: I harvested the buds from 7 of the reveggers sisters a few weeks back. Some ugly sad buds… I tried some before curing and they were still pretty harsh. They have been curing now for about 3 weeks or so and have mellowed. The blue dream high is there, but the taste is only good off the top. Not sure if this will ever change as these plants were over everythinged.

5 Likes

Probably not those buds but the new ones they are growing should taste better

1 Like

I definitely believe that! The autos look really purtty :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

A few of these plants are just starting to look shabby, small and sickly. Since they have all been getting the same love and the only plant flourishing now is the one I transplanted I’m gonna transplant as many as I have soil for this weekend and see if that helps.

3 Likes