Revegging problem childs

:thumbsup:

(outta likes already @ 730 am) hehe

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

If the transplanted ones the boss. ā€¦ give em all an up pot

3 Likes

I agree if it helped the other one Iā€™m sure the others will need the same so like @Sunvalley said Iā€™d repot them all

3 Likes

Okay, just finished transplanting the other 4 plants. 3 went in 5g and 1 into 7g smart pots as thatā€™s all I had. Wouldnā€™t you know it, I had just enough soil to manage with about a gallon left over if I need to top off a few in a couple hours. Itā€™s always a bit dicey when I need to transplant out of smart pots because I had to rip the roots out of the bottom of the pot. Next year more than likely my grows will go into the ground directly so I wonā€™t have this problem. Watered the ladies and will check on them in a few hours to see if they need more. Whew! It is 90 degrees out there with 70% humidity so it turned out to be a really hard job. Amazing how fast the sun can suck your energy dry. I canā€™t wait for this awful and unusual summer to be over! Now for some LITFA and hope they recover quickly from shock and flourish for budding.

5 Likes

Good work out huh ?
Just like youā€™re having an unusual summer, so we are with our winter. Been insanely cold this year.

Hope your girls shape up now and get some new energy to push some good buds out for you.

2 Likes

Ladies look okay in their new homes. Leaning like crazy, guess I need to buy some stakes

10 Likes

:astonished: yes, yes you do. :smile:

put them in right after watering, and if you wanna go crazyā€“sterilize them beforehand with alcohol or similar. iā€™ve seen reed fencing & bamboo bring wierd fungal & moldy stuffā€¦ & if itā€™s the painted wood, that green comes off over time.

some pvc pipe might be cheapestā€¦cut 10ā€™ pcs in half at about 2$ a stick

apparently jamming in stakes in mid-bloom is very stressing to them, so i hear.

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I was just thinking about buying those green plastic coated stick things they sell at any garden center. They are only throwing pistils thus far and they just got their transplants so I think I should be able to do it without really stressing them out. At least I hope

Or I can buy some pvc if home depot will cut it for me. lol Iā€™m awfully girly. I do have saws in the garage though, can I cut through pvc with a saw?

2 Likes

Those green plastic thing should be fine.
They might charge you to cut them, iā€™m not sure, just askā€¦itā€™s not like cutting plywood or timbers. pvc pipe cuts pretty easily with a hacksaw by hand or there are tools called ā€œsnap cuttersā€ that work like a plierā€¦a cheapo one and the fancy ratcheting kindā€¦

mind you, i was raised by a plumberā€¦and tradespeople use slang a lot like anyoneā€¦so i know what a ā€œhorse dickā€ is in the plumbing departmentā€¦sadly itā€™s not me! hahah

3 Likes

Ha! My Dad was an electrician and then after he retired from that union he was a building inspector, so he uses all those slang terms with me and I never know what heā€™s talking about! lol

Yeah, for girly simplicity, Iā€™ll probably go with the green things.

2 Likes

I just looked back at this whole threadā€¦ I found the pics from when I first pruned these suckers 28 days ago! They look like entirely different plants now! Amazed at how much they have grown!

2 Likes

Looking really good! Hope they stay happy now in their new homes. Only thing id recommend is a mulch layer if you can. Will help stop your soil drying up too fast and keep things a little cooler. I also shade cloth my pots on whatever side the suns hitting them to keep the pots from boiling up. Just a suggestion or extra precaution to help with them flowersā€¦ otherwise all beautiful and looking strong as a lion.

5 Likes

Look like preflowers to me on 2 so far. Looks like it will be lots of baby buds

5 Likes

That is what I like to call the plant topping, itā€™s started to throw pistils at the top instead of continuing itā€™s veg growth. . . Definitely bud time!:+1:

1 Like

Okay, they really are budding now. Theyā€™ve fooled me like 3 times now. Gonna be a million tiny buds.

7 Likes

Theyā€™re looking good @Meesh ā€¦ going to start stacking up now

2 Likes

Thanks! I do not look forward to harvest time on this set though. Next time I accidentally reveg a plant itā€™s going in the compost. lol

1 Like

No more clones and you shouldnt have to worry

1 Like

Interesting to see these plants budding again. Instead of looking like big bushes, now they seemingly have swords. Each stem separating with bud growing throughout.Unfortunately, there are so many branches on each stalk that the buds will be many but small, I think. Not sure that Iā€™m using the right terms for her parts. lol Iā€™ll take new pics when the sun again shines. All the plants including my autos are crazy smelly now. All within 2 days. Especially in the early hours of morning with all of the dew. My dog had to go out at 4am this morning and I could smell them at my back door. Wasnā€™t even in the backyard. Hopefully the smell ends at my back door as well, donā€™t want anyone to steal them.

2 Likes

Just killed a huge Japanese beetle grubbing on my bud. Seen him flying around for a week now. Finally got that destructive bastard! :fist:

2 Likes