Romanos SEAsian Vietnamese Tripweed grow

Just found your thread here. I’ll be catching up as soon as I can but I like what I’m seeing so far. I’ve seen stem splitting done but only in the tropics. Very neat.

7 Likes

Enjoy the view.
wow, why do these People do it? I did it to signal them to hurry up. Someone said stemsplitt made them 2 Weeks faster

4 Likes

Beautiful plants romano. I had heard that cambodians had a long history of cannabis cultivation because there was a large cambodian immigrant community in oakland california. But I have never seen it or had the opportunity to try real cambodian cannabis.

(I’ve only had bay area strains grown by cambodians, haha)

4 Likes

Cool,
i love much more the old Cambodian cross. Called CambodianHaze. If someone would preserve that Strain, i would be happy. My time runs out to care for such small Details.

I have together most that i ever wanted. Some longflowering stuff…

I will use the Hoabac exactly for the purpose to shorten Flowering. And it will be insane.
However, the CambodianHaze is one of the best Strains in therms of Trippyness/Floweringtime. I just advice people this Strain without even smoked it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Otherwise it might be gone.

But yeah, Hoabac has an even better Trippyness/Floweringtime Ratio.

And Kalimyst has that good Ratio too.

Any of these Strains will be used to shorten flowering, so i can have a 15 Weeker (17 Week pure Sativa X 13 Week Hoabac) that will atleast enlighten the Day. I sayd atleast. Beautiful weed.

6 Likes

A 15 Weeker Sativa is eactly what i can Grow here. So i can grow Tripweed every year, no problem. You know im pooor, and not shure if i ever can afford Indoorgrowing, so this becomes dream, but cant somebody preserve the Cambodianhaze?

6 Likes

Oh and the Pure Gooey are atleast alive as small Plants, have one Male, puh, the last plant i controlled was male… They smell like just sweet, not even a hint of PineMycrene ,wich im so tired of…

It smells like Multifruitjuice Pinapple, has BEAUTIFUL red stems , with yellow Sidestems, …

It consists of ChocolateThai, and Cambodian too.

5 Likes

DOES ANYBODY PER COEXIDENCE HAVE KALIMYST POLLEN ?

would apprechiate

3 Likes

Are you trying to get somebody to do a seed run for preservation of the Cambodian Haze? Who made that? I might be able to run them sometime or we can find somebody, I would think.

Man, that Viet Black is a sharp looking plant. Where are you located?

3 Likes

I just hope i can spark some Interest for this Line.
I find it to be one of the sweetest Stuff ive seen.

I hope someone preserves it. And lets just copy Paste the Link for it here, so im not “the bad guy” …

This is, if you read closely: 3/4 Cambodian, its backcrossed. This is perfect …

The sharp looking Vieblack a college will reproduce for me and him after my failed atempt in Switzerland outdoors. Probably we could give you seeds after that, but i cant garanty it will work.

5 Likes

CambodianHaze (not from me):

8 Likes

That sounds pretty good. I hadn’t heard of it before, but I bet it’s nice.

1 Like

And dont you peopel tell me oldschoolb is fake without me telling you in advance that i know this Info already. After my research i found that they sell real Reefermans gear, atleast Hoabac is real.Ive grown it, others tell the same.

Just alot complaining it seems, but not true for me. And they never could really give good reasons to beleve them. Just post like: theyre fake… well… Same situation with Pakalolo Seedbank. I extra opened a thread, and none of these Claims did convince me.

Its a sweet Line, and most probably just Reefermans gear IMHO

3 Likes

I tell you its good based on my artistical 6th sense . I look at plants and see imaginary Pictures. This line has something very happy, light, slight leaking in fullpower. But very lovely sweet nuances that you wont find in modern Genetics. Its a 90s Cambodian selected from Reeferman for two decades down, so people can grow it outside.

4 Likes

The only seeds i have right now are the “sharp looking” Vietb. X the green Vietb. Could give that, just need Cambodhaze.

2 Likes

Hy again

I have the Result from my Stemsplitting Experiment of Cambodian Landrace:

There is no difference in ripening really.
I split one Plant at first August, wanted to do it earlyer, but plants were to little, so.
I wanted to do it mid Juli, hoped to introduce a flowering onset…
Doing it at 1st August i didnt see any earlyer flowering onset, no real cange, or atleast highly minimal.
The plant seemed pretty unhappy, leaves looked wrinkled.

Here some harvested Seed:

Who knows, if i change parameter it might help, but it didnt work right now.

6 Likes

To the good news: SMOKEREPORTS

Well ok it was a horrible season, the worst ive seen in my live Summer like a Winter…
So, i got a tiny hoabac, a tiny Pure gooey, and a bit of Honey B Barney Farms.

My Vietnamese first achievements smokereports:

• Hoabac: It has this “im not high” quality that shows couple moments during the flash, so, this is the cleanest i smoked since Decades, it has a bit of a mellow quality, but very landracy, dont imagine a confusing Hybrid High, wich i dislike compleetly.
    This was a relief.

• Hoabac x Vietblack: I can gfeel the “beauty” of vietnamese in this, however the Vietblack with its Chinese inclusion is also rushy, its bouth: more vietnamese, and less pure.
    I describe Hybridness (Chinese) always as not mixed effect, its two things in one Effect, i can feel bout breeds at different moments, so, yeah, this is better in some regards, and worse in some regards. In the end, i choose the pure hoabac as the winner.

• Pure Gooey: look this is very hybrid for my taste, consting of one Half Chocolate Thai (a Thai collected in the 80s, just Thai) , a bit of Cambodian-Vietnamese, the rest middleamerican and Hawaiian.
    So, around 60 percent SE Asian. So, this one was , also very good, very special, it is very shortflowering for its lineage, around 10 weeks, so : imagine a slight soft Quality, smooth, that stemms from the fastest flowering Equatorials ever . Its overall as trippy in the sense that it enhances your imaginative fantasy crative sides, but notin a very sativa way.
    So, you dont necesarly get very visual effects, but that doesent mean its not psychedelic type.
    You get a very good earie vibe from this one, you feel very special, almost strange, it blew my mind how i felt, but dont understand wrong, you feel very young.

• Honey B - Barney Farm: i couldnt beleive that this one felt like a pure vietnamese. However i cant be shure, but thats what i tended to think.
    Its like a centurylong flowering-downselected Vietnamese i concluded, cause overall it was , well nice, BUT its kinda not coming t the point, slighty worn out quality.
    On high dosage however, this was the most clear acousticall hallucination i ever had. I thought i had a voice in my head (just causewe know that can happen to people) , i heard someone yell, but only one time, after that i was thinking if i go crazy. You know despite this power, i found it to be my least favorite. Its like a worn out vietnamese, selected till destruction
    I have to mention i smoked this crossed to vietblack.

10 Likes

I had many interesting eyperiences with those, at night and day.

They are at the edge of “able to use in puplic” . You know me i cant tolerate anxiety and depressive weed .
My bodymovements are a bit funny, haha, but i can laugh it away pretty well, negatives are more a short moment, and fade into positive again without getting lost in sadness .
they are not freaking me out around my hometown , beeing on a walk

Hoabac is the kindest of them, peace

10 Likes

Oh, i forgot, the Cambodian is a 2018 collected Cambodain.
I already was shure i dont like modern Landraces, well i found it very jittery, nearly had to trow up… lol, it wasnt exatly bad, i loved the most sativa high compard to the others, BUT i didnt like jitteryness, and an obscure type of feeling. Disliked it kind of, it was just ok

7 Likes

Thanks for the informative smoke report!

2 Likes

Grea smoke reports. What was the tastiest smoke? Any good ones that stood out?
What was the taste of Cambodian?
Interesting stem split experiment. I like trying some of these older, possibly untrue methods to see if they do anything. Too bad it didn’t speed the plant up at all.

4 Likes