Sannie's Seed Shop

i would love to run The Santa Maria and the Goji , Man I was hoping you had holy princess seeds.
Pretty freaking incredible list you have

cool thing you’re doing to​:+1::+1:

6 Likes

Awesome, maybe could start a separate thread im happy to send for repro if I can get a few back for library storage at the end.

6 Likes

I always document my grows and I would with those also do you know who did the work on the Planck cut ??? @Even

By the way I’m not a seed hunter nor a hoarder I think this will be about the first time I’ve asked anybody for seeds here maybe the second if I asked for them I will run them and I’ll run them right away also

6 Likes

All good, I know you’re straight up bud. yea these were from no mercy as i remember it they crossed it out to a mexican haze/silver pearl then fillial crossed it from there. You probably know them but they did some really good work on that line. It was easily in my top 2/3

By the way I can’t post replys any more it’s restricting me for some reason to 7 a day. ?

So if you’re not getting a response you know why.

Tried to use the private msg system @ifish but no joy. Won’t let me post.

@jetdro any crosses I have with holy p in the name are holy princess btw

10 Likes

whatever you do don’t give any seeds to this guy name is Shishka very savior.

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Nice to see some the older strains that have gotten hung onto from back then.

That plank cut can produce wished I still had the mom I’d kept. Consistency of 7/8 oz a plant if I remember right.

6 Likes

Ha ha ha :joy: nope I’m a friggin seed killer lately old gems like that need a real grower to baby them back into existence.

3 Likes

I want it because I also want to try and re-create holy princess probably my favorite strain of all time

4 Likes

When your new member there’s a lot of restrictions but they go away very quickly

3 Likes

Hey @eskobar

i’m going to try and re-create your holy princess can you give me any direction please I’ll be starting with the Santa Maria seeds from above wondering where I should go for the C 99 maybe you could give me some help??

3 Likes

I wonder if you can pm him jet with out him being limited to answering you? If he can only post 7 times

2 Likes

It’s all good he sounds like a standup guy if he said I could have them I’m sure I’ll get them

3 Likes

Even is great known him for year was happy to see he’s still around had several good experiences on overgrow with him.

4 Likes

I dug through my stash thought you could revive these if your interested?

9 Likes

Thats Holy Princes X Daddy’s Little Angel Fuck???

6 Likes

It sure is lol you interested?

2 Likes

if i dont get the SMP8 then yes,lets see what happens

4 Likes

You can have them they’re out of the vault and about to get packaged. Now you’ll be in charge of them.

It took me half a hour to find them .
Those came from the clown so there origin is legit .

8 Likes

I just invited @Even to a private message , maybe he can chat there with no restriction ???
: )

4 Likes

OK :rofl:

Have my addy still???

1 Like