Sannie's Seed Shop

I’ll message you later to confirm don’t want to mess this one up .

2 Likes

Daddys little angel fuck
Is that hp x heri ???

2 Likes

@Even , find a large topic and scroll thru it while watching tv , no need to read its just finger work
The read time will boost your pips and get you back to messaging quicker

@Ace71975
: )

6 Likes

i will look again, didnt see Holy X’s or skipped them…ill look again in a bit, cleaning up plants at moment

2 Likes

Yes it is .

4 Likes

Grew 10 of them, been years back now…come to think of it @ShiskaberrySavior i have DLA seeds here in my fridge.

What im after is the Santa Marta…i LOVE what the old Planck ADDS to the C99. C99 is already a fav of mine, well some pheno’s. The SMP adds in this red red red liquor and berry, which are both up my alley. I last grew the HP when Esko sent me seeds for the 2nd time of her :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: Was NOT the grower i am today, DAMN damn and damn…
Had MY holy Grail in hand…let her go due to poor abilities i believe. I know today ifn i had her, she would be safe…lol.

I will never forget the first hit i had of her. Was upstairs looking at plants in tents. Fired it up. HMMMMM
HMMMM…WTF…hit it again, whoa shit. WHOA SHIT…lol!!!
RAN downstairs where a friend was hanging out…GOTTA TRY THIS!!!

LMAO!!!

I concour with @eskobar 's take and discription of her, especially the God Like high , could not say it better .

I KNOW he will not like this…sorry man…call em as i see em, always do always will …

I know what you were doing and did. I understand HP was only a stepping stone to your REAL Jewel.
I still like HP better than either CB or B …sorry but i do. You KNOW i ran bunch of her, even made you a cool Warrior pic ifn i remember back then, but i just cant get past your HP…

KNOW what else??? He actually put A REAL PIC in the desc!!! EXACTLY what they look like, no doubt that pic is HP!!! HONEST MAN HERE!!! Esko i mean…im a crook…lol

Shit…IM STONED…6 mos cured WC ROCKS!!! Remind me to get Habbitt to do a smoke report on her for me

3 Likes

Well if you’ve got them already then maybe I’ll hang onto them or actually try sprouting a couple if you’re okay with that?

1 Like

Forgot i had them…WILL NOT find what i want in them, and dont like Heri…

3 Likes

I’m with you on the heri, was never that keen, looked amazing but was not that fond of the terpenes or effect.

1 Like

I agree never really got what all the hype was about grew it once and that was it.

3 Likes

I had a pheno that did not taste like much, did not look like much, but put me to sleep like a baby :thought_balloon: :zzz:

Here is my list of Sannie Seeds (I am open to repros, trades, and the like)

1. Blueberry Heaven
  2. Herijuana
  3. Sugar Punch
  4. Silverfields
  5. Killingfields
  6. Jackberry
  7. Mad Scientist
  8. Madberry
  9. Selene
  10. Herifields
  11. Motherlode x Madscientist
15 Likes

The Boudica reproduction has begun😎 popped 9 beans there all up

30 Likes

That’s one I missed completely
This is a great project
Ty

Paps

10 Likes

This is awesome! Are you going to make a separate thread to follow along?

7 Likes

Thinking about it…

8 Likes

Fuck yeah Barrie! Absolutely great pick for a repro!

6 Likes

sorry i missed this, i have Boudica F1’s here…maybe half a pack

10 Likes

Also received a nice gift from @Groenevingers today 2x Chocolate Rain (Eskobar) x choco kush(Santero) and 1x Lemon Thai fusion seeds :heart_eyes: thanx allot my friend

27 Likes

Are those original F1 boudica’s, or from seeds you already made? I was curious about which ones you and @mndlss would be reproducing…Very cool! Best of luck with them @Barrie84 :slightly_smiling_face:

That lemon thai, tho! :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck: … Now which one of you has fusion’s “blue chocolate”? Lol

9 Likes

I try to reproduce the Shiva99 which was a freebee back then. I had 8 seeds, 6 came up, one didn’t grow any further and died, one I accidentally killed, 4 are left over from which one is looking kind of weird.

I’ll post some pics soon.

As it looks I will have three healthy strong plants. Kind of a pretty low number for a reproduction but it is how it is.

8 Likes