Sannie's Seed Shop

Glad to hear it’s the Shiva99 you’re working on. :slightly_smiling_face: Those are the ones that @Prisma sent over, but unfortunately they were seized by coustoms. Best of luck @mndlss :v:

8 Likes

LoL your sm.f8 is à joke…even hemp smell better and get me.higher…nobody want your seeds.

4 Likes

I have ------> “Killa Queen x Blue Chocolate” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ive got 5 original F1 seeds and 4 of my F2…Back in those days i pollinated the orange candy pheno (tough grower but very very tasty) and pollinate it with a sativa looking Male pheno he was very sticky and had the smell of the female

7 Likes

Whatever happened to Sannie… I made …killer Queen x blue hammer x k.o. kush f4…sent To Sannies years ago for freebies…

13 Likes

Very cool @Xr5K! I don’t ever remember seeing those available at sannies shop. I bet you will find something really nice in those seeds :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Barrie84. Your boudica project is definitely going to turn out amazing! Kudos :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Will sannie ever comeback?
Should have collected more of sannie’s jack dang

8 Likes

Based on chatter I’m seeing among other groups, Sannie will not be back.

Hopefully, repros of Sannie’s seeds are on the works.

7 Likes

I have a member here sending me some SMF8 seeds I wonder if it’s the stuff

2 Likes

i think it is…i wish im wrong though.

3 Likes

What I saw on the net, that Sannie is nowadays in the jewelry production or something like that.

7 Likes

Do you have a link?

5 Likes

Well what else could he do with all them beads lol
: )

21 Likes

He’s living on that Bitcoin bank.

3 Likes

It’s another one with almost the same name. Website isnt working either.

1 Like

That’s cool. :wink:

4 Likes

wow-wow-gif

4 Likes

have a lot of his old strain in fridge. :wink:

16 Likes

Got quite alot of blueberry heavens and shackzilla but dang…should have collect more of jack

6 Likes