Sannie's Seed Shop

I was a member of his fourm for
Over a decade.
The weed I’m smoking now is all
His genes , well sorta.
It’s got SSH in it. Another Heri.
His killing fields is off the chart imo.

4 Likes

Depends on what you would call junk.

If you are used to quality strains with a kick to the head, not like that mumbo jumbo hybrid hemp shit that all the youngsters with soft lungs like, then NO, it’s not likely you will be happy with his strains.

I was a member on his forum for a decade before I learned to actually grow. There used to be some solid info on there too. Don’t know how it is today.

His Heri, is a weak indica shaped plant with a taste like Nevil’s Haze but it’s weak as fuck, and I tried several grows with it.

Look man, if you still get high off a toke, go with it, there’s no strain in the world that will be “shit”. But if you’re born in the 80’s and have been smoking daily for years, forget Sannie altogether, he ain’t gonna get you flying even if you jumped off a cliff with him.

Sannie is indeed not a breeder. He’s a site administrator who found ways to make it seem like he’s a good breeder.

To quote someone from another forum about Sannie: “So yes, Sannie has done a great job selling what others created and perfected.”

That’s what he does, and he doesn’t perfect things himself, because he simply can’t. There’s more than enough about Sannie to find online to show that. Think this is the first forum where people come to actually warn you about Sannie’s seeds?

And don’t get me started on the nanners.

3 Likes

What strains ya got?

I been smoking since 76 and his weed is killer, the stuff I grown
His heri got me so fucked up in
09 lol
It was just heri.
San and others created some
Excellent work imo.
To each his own

2 Likes

Sannie never created Heri in the first place man. There’s no real breeding work done on that line by him, none whatsoever really.

I don’t give a fuck who did
His interpretation is Killer

5 Likes

account killer maybe.

I’m not going to argue.
You think what you do and that fine.
Before I throw those junk seeds away
Give em to me lol.

3 Likes

killing field reg
and was given a pack of killing kush regs also as freebees

there is no info about killing kush on sannies web site when it was online… only thing i found was this was mota rebels strain wich apparently he worked with sannies from my google search but i know jack shit

2 Likes

by junk i meant that they are not stabilized and/or not close to be what is described

1 Like

Hmm… he’s not a breeder?
If F9, F6, F4, IBL… are not breeding results, then what are?
I smoked most of his strains, and planted a few. I am extremely satisfied.
Actually, I have Sugar Punch in my box right now.
And now I’m sorry that I didn’t take a few strains from him in time. I hope it’s only temporarily closed

4 Likes

I’ll take em

2 Likes

i dont want to part with them but im just less exited to try them now
like ill try them in a last resort kind of situation
as i have other strains in my fridge that are tempting to try

Don’t let the static cloud your goals
You bought them, grow them.

Don’t veg that KF more than 3 weeks unless you have room.
Never did killing kush.
But killing fields will yield a shit load
Of excellent buds
I prefer the green pheno but they all
Are killer to me.
That Fuel taste is prominent.
I could sell that shit all day long
Because it’s unique fuel berry’s
Taste.

7 Likes

now im curious again lolll im gonna smoke a joint to try and settle my mind

2 Likes

i think this is why i got curious and bought the strain this thread and a lady on a facebook group share her grow snd the flower colors were so nice looking sexy AF
i had to google and find out more after she showed and said it was hard to grow (i love chalenges )

edit: its not they were hard to grow but hard to germinate and males were hard to find and valuable
i remembered more sfter i posted she was hubting for a male and she kept getting females( i might have a clue why now … they could be fems advertised as regs)
but yeah im gonna trst them out and put updates in my indoor journals this fall when i hsrvest outside

3 Likes

I was on the forum too for years, I ordered almost any strain from sannie’s and had just one bad experience with intersex traits, it was a ‘blue’ strain which got cancelled shortly after, unfortunately can’t remember the name.

I’m happy with what I bought, also the fertilizer line was good.

Can’t say anything bad about him or his work

6 Likes

i got to agree with @Toker1 & @Pannonian ! i grew/smoked lotsa Sannie´s stuff 10-5 yrs ago and most of em was great weed…

…yup, SugarPunch was one of my fav Sannie-strains/crosses

@amumayuk give it a try,you won´t be disapointed with. KF is a great cross with goood yield and goood smoke!

4 Likes

yeah my original plan was to grow them in fall after my outdoor hsrvest since they go an extra mo th my outdoor harvest usuallygets me going for a while so i dont mind trying long flower strain during this time

2 Likes

I have run Silverfields, killing Fields , and Sugar Punch . All were good , Sugar Punch exceptional

5 Likes