Sannie's Seed Shop

Sad I missed the Killing Fields, Blueberry, and Sannie’s Jack. Always had my eye on it but postponed due to how far away he was.

5 Likes

Killing fields was amazing. So different than all the muddled stuff

5 Likes

And the green one was stronger then the purple one

But the purple ones were pretty

9 Likes

Too true! Always preferred the green but the purple ones always stood out in the garden. Miss those for sure

3 Likes

F7 I think, buddy, (IIRC) I’ve had these stashed away for a decade plus. The ones I grew from the very same pack were lovely but can’t comment on what is available now cos I honestly don’t know. If you don’t want to risk it please PM cos I can deffo put them to use sometime (no offence intended to anyone or anything)

There’s almost certainly a few folks holding the cut though id imagine (not me but they are about I am sure)

3 Likes

How’s it going haven’t seen ya in a while . Hope everything is going good .

2 Likes

All good mate, same, bit older and all but aging like a fine wine if you ask me :slight_smile: my wife might say different though. More like turned to vinegar ha

What you at these days?

3 Likes

Ah jeez that made me laugh. I definitely planted a few of those beads before…

4 Likes

If anybody has sannies Heriuana IBL…let me know,:+1::100::+1:

4 Likes

I have some of those iirc, will look it up in the fridge

1 Like

@sd9007

There’s a picture of my sannie’s stash, I have herijuana ibl

5 Likes

Same thing just older don’t think I’m
Any smarter according to the wife. Still plugging away trying to grow weed thats about it .

6 Likes

Indy posted on ig he has anesthesia F2 and

I believe, holy princess available

If there’s any interest

11 Likes

Papa I have 13 of the original Anesthesia. I got them on the very last haul.

9 Likes

Run those puppies and make some seeds lol

10 Likes

Definitely do a seed increase on those, that would be so awesome

10 Likes

Ohhhh the memories of Anesthesia. I grew a whole pack. Back then, I used to cull all males (lol ignorance is bliss). I remember it had a decent flight and then a massive body stone ending up in a couchlock after going on a froot loops binge to remember my days as a teenager wreaking havoc in the kitchen :joy:

8 Likes

That will be something as a future project for sure.

6 Likes

Looking for Sannies Jack any F gen. I would like to do a seed increase for the community. I love this strain and want to see it live on! :pray:

6 Likes

Hello everyone

So happy that i found this forum and thread.

I’m a former member at wietforum - sanniesshop since early 2004 or so when i made the transfer from hennepdesk to wietforum. I allready spotted some wietforum users at this forum.

Good to see that some people keeps sannies and Eskobar work alive, sannies Shackzilla candy pheno was the first strain that pusht me over the 1000 grams a sq meter. One of the best strains ever for me.

I saw @eskobar in this thread, i hope you are oke!

Especially thanks to @santero you are doing a great job!

Peace

25 Likes