Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

I have the Lemon Betty and Papaya Cake in Flower now.

Lemon Betty

Papaya Cake tossing out Hulk Roots

Evercrisp(f) from Sincity Seeds

9lb Hammer clone in Veg, I am doing things to this plant. I am twisting, bending, snapping and cutting on this thing and it takes it all.

The Freshly planted Chocolate Funk Clones #2 and #3

The Tropaya, Purple Queen and Slightly Stupid are in holding under low light.

7 Likes

Nice grow lots of great stuff going on. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Thanks! I am trying to get the timing down to always have plants going into the flower tent without getting too big. Abusing the ones waiting to flower seems to be the way to go to keep them smaller. The idle timing for me would be to harvest a plant every three weeks.

1 Like

The Perpetual :100:

1 Like

The Perpetual with a Cannatrol, every three weeks would be great timing for the dry and cure run in a cannatrol.

2 Likes

The rules I work under here in the Corporate State Missouri for the cultivation of Medicine.

Individuals may cultivate up to six (6) flowering marijuana plants, six (6) nonflowering plants under 14 inches tall or more, and six (6) non flowering plants under 14 inches tall in a single enclosed locked facility.

With these rules as long as the plant is under fourteen inches tall I can call it a clone/seedling. Tall to me means height, so as long as I keep it growing around the lip of the pot I am legal. Am I correct?

My cultivation plans for December and 2024. I will pop six seeds from each pack as my limit allows. Once the Blueberry Diesel gets nearly fourteen inches in height I will pop 6 Coastal blueberry. Repeat down the list. It will be a tight schedule to get them all with this plant limit.

Blueberry Diesel F2 (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego) - Rhai88
Coastal Blueberry(Fraser Valley Blueberry HPt x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northernlights) BX1 F3 - SHSC
Corey Heime(Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk.) - Boss Hogg
Chocolate Oozie (Choc. Marshmallow x boozie) - SkunkIE
Double Dragon (BBDF X SCDK F3) - Kushking902
Dank Banner
Momentary Lapse of Reason

5 Likes

I always push the limit on my flowering limit. Every farmer in history plants more to mitigate possible plant lose. In my opinion its every individual farmers choice on how to mitigate those potential loses. Environments and resources are unique for each farmer. No matter how big or small. Indoor or Out.

2 Likes

That thumbnail looks like a maypop.

6 Likes

The 9lb hammer has powdery mildew or a mold growing on the stems and two leaves. No sign of it on any of the other plants. I go over these plants a lot I do not know how I missed this mildew and or mold.

5 Likes

Probably because there is no evidence of it and then all of a sudden there is. You probably caught it as early as can be expected.

4 Likes

I found white fuzzy spots on five leaves on the Purple Queen. I cut her and the slightly stupid plant that was in the same area as the Purple Queen and 9lb Hammer.

Tropya, Lemon Betty and Papaya Cake along with the chocolate funk and Supafreak all look clean. I will be watching closely.

2 Likes

That really sucks. Sorry brother. I’m going to run some sun clones this fall inside. They are going to get sulfur dipped and put on a weekly IPM until bloom.

1 Like

I didn’t see any evidence of it on my DJ short blueberry until 4-5 weeks bloom outdoors. Could have been there the whole time. First PM I have ever dealt with. Chopped her and immediately started a preventative with Growers Alley 2TBS per gallon in my sprayer on the others. Working like a champ.

2 Likes

Mildew, fungus, molds, septoria is endemic in my area. Right now all around outside thousands of plants either have powdery mildew, septoria or wilting disease.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems to be picking up here. I am spraying my new growth blackberry vines that pop up even after I clear them out early summer. Spraying everything the gauntlet the pots surrounding area this fall with sulfur again spring and beginning of summer.

2 Likes

This is two hundred feet from my front door. I live with swamps, wetlands, creeks and flood plains all around my area. No amount of spraying will stop the new spores from raining down on your property 24x7.

I have grown Spirit Train outdoors in the middle of powdery mildew with no problems. Im not too worried about the Supafreak or Chocolate Funk.

8 Likes

It is amazing how resilient some strains are. My purple queen cut outside seem to be resilient.

6 Likes

It seems like all of the molds bacterial stuff has intensified and spread the last few years. Is this the first time you are growing the papaya cake @SEMOActivist ?

1 Like

It is a first time for all the strains I have going now. I had Papaya Cake, Purple Queen, 9lb Hammer, Slightly Stupid, Tropaya, Lemon Betty, Supafreak, Chocolate Funk and My Cross Spirit Train F3 mama crossed with Useful Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3 all in the same general area.

The Purple Queen, 9lb Hammer and Slightly Stupid were in the corner. I have moved my fans around so now that area is getting plenty of air flow.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind growing the 9lb hammer outside here. Subcool did well with it outdoors in WA. The Gauntlet gets lots of constant wind and breeze.

1 Like