Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

Hey! @SEMOActivist thanks for the tag!
Woo hoo!! :partying_face: More Mutants!! :fist:t3: All of your plants are looking fantastic! I just really like looking at the freaks lately! :grin: Happy to see your Black Skunks arrived! Nice win bud!
I’ll drop in and see what you’re up to in here now that I know where to find ya! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Heck Yeah! Come on in and be welcome.

8b65b226ac9572a1901204c498d7a5fe--quotes-positive-positive-thoughts

4 Likes

Looks like a good time. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Mail Call Today was extra awesome!

5 Likes

Another Great Mail Call Today, Thanks @THCeed

Overgrow Making Mail Great Again!

1 Pack Wreckage Master Bastard
1 Pack BC Big Bud/Kryptonite/

6 Likes

Sweet. Glad they landed safely.
You should sign up for the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest.

3 Likes

Tank of a light for $48,80. I ordered one, I wanted two but there is a limit of one per customer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DKYV518/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

5 Likes

I have six plants waiting to go into the flower tent with another four behind them. I have my next couple of grows lined up, Blueberry Diesel F2 from @Rhai88 , Coastal Blueberry from @SHSC-1 and I am going to donate to @JohnnyPotseed for a couple of clones.

8 Likes

The Supafreak Male produces very little pollen from each banana, I can’t see any pollen on the floor or leaves of the male plant. The female does look like it has been pollinated. There is some browning and withering going on.

6 Likes

Hard to say for sure, but to me that male looks like it’s at the beginning stages of dropping pollen. The flowers still have a bit of green.

But it does look like some seeds already forming in the female.

2 Likes

For a week the bananas have been turning yellow and opening up a couple at a time. Then they wither and fall off.

2 Likes

That last photo looks to me like the bud has been hit with pollen, the others… 50/50 (assuming you used a Qtip).
The pistils develop ‘kinks’ from the pollen. I think that has to do with the pollen tube that grows down them.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

The Supafreak female is loaded with seeds. All the buds on the plant are loaded with seeds.

6 Likes

July 21 The three Chocolate Funk were sprouts in solo cups, August 2 I transplanted them into quarter-gallon pots August 18 I transplanted them into one-gallon pots and today I transplanted them into three-gallon pots. They are eight weeks and a couple of days old.

I moved Lemon Betty, Papaya Cake, and Evercrisp into the flower tent. Lemons, Papaya and Apples in the tent Oh My…

Lemon Betty

Papaya Cake

Evercrisp

Supafreak Seeds

Spirit Diesel (Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel)

One clone from each of the three Chocolate Funk and a few Gorilla Glue Clones in the back row.

8 Likes

The Chocolate Funk loves their new pots. Plenty of new green growth. The Clone of each Choc Funk will be rooted and in pots very soon. The Supafreak really shows the seeds, there are no hiding seeds in those buds. The Lemon Betty, Papaya Cake, and Evercrisp are doing great in the flower tent.

Supafreak

Choc Funk

Lemon Betty

Evercrisp

Papaya Cake

Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 The seeds are tiny and very hard. I could only get 2 of 6 seeds to sprout. After three days and no sprouting, I had to crack the shells with pressure from my fingertip and desktop. Then two days later two sprouted tails. The seedlings start out just as small as the seeds. They take off after a while. This could be a dead-end line with those small hard seeds.

9 Likes

Great grow. Lots going on. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

The three cuttings from @MAHAKALA Chocolate Funk are throwing out roots. I just planted the # 2 and 3 clones in 3-gallon fabric pots with grommets. Looks like a perfect 3 for 3 on cloning Chocolate Funk

[grid]

[/grid].

9 Likes

Once I clear out the clones I bought and find my Chocolate Funk Mother plant I plan to run the following strains

Season 3 SEMO Grown Medicine

Blueberry Diesel F2 (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego) - Rhai88
Coastal Blueberry(Fraser Valley Blueberry Hashplant x Dr Atomic Blueberry Northernlights) BX1 F3 - SHSC
Corey Heime(Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk.) - Boss Hogg
Chocolate Oozie (Choc. Marshmallow x boozie) - SkunkIE
Double Dragon (BBDF X SCDK F3) - Kushking902

3 Likes

Sounds like a great project brother. :100: :fire:

1 Like

Looking forward to you blooming out those sun clones. How they doing?

2 Likes