Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

The garden is doing great. Less really is more when growing Cannabis. Just let them grow on there own without chopping them into pieces. LST or doing nothing is the way to go for my style of growing. It is also far better to forget to water than to water to often. Less is better.

This pheno of the Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel is my favorite looking one so far. The plant structure reminds me of one of the male Sativa leaning plants from my Spirit Train F2 to F3 seed run.

Two other plants from the Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 cross. These two plants are shorter with tighter internodes.

The Lamdnesia are doing great, lots of seeds forming.

AK47 (1995) x 88g13/hp - Bodhi Seeds

Johnnypotseeds White Rhino, I recommend you aquiring this strain and Frankenstein.

Frankenstein starting to bend with the weight of seeds forming from the Lamdnesia male.

The veg tent with two frankenstein, two white Rhinos, Lamdnesia clone, Lemon Frosting(Lemon tree x Animal Cookies), cucumbers and tomato plants.

Three Lemon Frosting have been under 10 hours of light 14 of darkness all their life.

Watering Day

7 Likes

I ground up some malted barley, added it to the soil, and now the soil is happy and active.

Random shots of the Garden

I have two phenos of Lambnesia. One is wanting a lot more Nitrogen than the other one. The fan leaves look a little different and they are yellowing faster.

Flowering Frankenstein, the two lambnesia, and two white rhino and two frankenstein I have been holding in veg waiting to flower them.

The Future

My Crafty Humidity Dome

6 Likes

I started growing cannabis indoors in December of 2021. Before that the last time I grew outdoor cannabis was thirty years ago in 1994.

I am still learning the craft of growing medicine indoors. I feel confident enough in my growing knowledge to start germinating better packs of seeds I have been holding off on growing.

Lemon Star F2 from AKBB

7 Likes

The flowering plants are all doing great. The Lamdnesia and Frankenstein are loaded with seeds. The White Rhino is looking fantastic as are the three Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel crosses. The lemon frosting have a little too much nitrogen and are a very dark green with thick leaves.

One of the Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 crosses and the Lemon Frosting.

The Lamdnesia

Frankenstein

Random Shots

The three Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 crosses, sorry for the poor quality photos.

9 Likes

Six of seven Lemon Star F2s popped tails. The first three popped and went into solo cups three days ago. Three more popped last night and are now in solo cups. One of the six AK-47(1995) x G1388/HP was a male, he is now compost.

6 Likes

Everything is going and growing great with the grow. The Lamdnesia and Frankenstein are loaded with seeds. They are starting to yellow and drop leaves. The Lemon Frosting are looking frosty and chunky for tiny plants. The Ak-47(1995)xG1388/HP are starting to take off in growth. My plants of the crosses of the F3s of Bodhi and Usefuls original work are looking great. The six Lemon Star F2s from AKBB are all above ground in their solo cups.

Lemon Star F2s

Bodhi AK47xHP

The Lemon Frosting. I can grow the modern nice looking buds. I prefer the older more potent buds with the good stuff inside that cant be seen over the candy coatings.

Frank and the Lambnesia

Random shots of my creations and the rest. Just about every plant except the newest in flower have seeds forming. I did not spray off the pollen with water after dusting the Lambnesia. I thought Frankenstein was the only one that would get seeded. I have found a couple of seeds that developed from the first female calyx that formed.

8 Likes

The grow is going great. The Frank and Lambnesia are loaded with mature seeds. I am letting them go longer to amber up to get that 1980s weed experience. Young people today will never know what it is like to have a joint explode and a hot cherry land on or nuggets while driving.

White Rhino is looking great! Much better than my first run with her.

Two Bodhi AK-47(1995) x 88G13/HP

Three Bodhi Spirit Train F3 x Usefull Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3
Sorry for the cloths in the background. I was getting ready to wash when I noticed I need to water, priorities.

Lemon Frosting grown from seed under 10/14 light schedule.

Lambnesia

Three more Ak-47(1995) x HP and Seven Lemon Star F2s from AKBB. 6 of seven popped tails during germination. The one that did not pop I put is a solo cup with one that did. It has sprouted from the dirt.

9 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

You can say that again :grin:
Kicking ass and hitting on all cylinders!

Those look stout and strong. Love those broad fan leaves, Any show sex yet?

I didnt look up the linage of the Spirit train until just now.
Twreck x Kashmir plus Chocolate Diesel :yum:

Hope you had a great week and have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning! I hope you and yours are doing well this morning. The Ak-47 crosses one male showed and is compost, three females and two I am not sure yet. It has been a good week so far. Rain is a bit sparse for this time of year as is usual since 2017. I have had to water the flowers beds and vegetable garden far too much this spring.

There is some really nice stuff in the F2s and F3s of the Spirit Train from Bodhi.

a911756062e4510eee041cfe10dd420180125ba7_2_666x500

https://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

5 Likes

If you are interested in the Train Wreck Santa Cruz Goat Farm has the mother plant Bodhi used a clone from for his breeding. Three months ago Santa Cruz Goat Farm made a seed version 2 and may still have some S1 seeds.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up brotha!

1 Like

When I open the door from upstairs to the basement it smells like weed. Frankenstein and the Lambnesia seeds are falling out on the floor. The White Rhino is looking awesome and starting to lean. The Sprit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel are awesome. One of the phenos looks a little like the Arcata cut. The Lemon Frosting are the best bag appeal buds I have grown in my short time. The AK-47(1995) x HP from Bodhi are exploding in growth,

You can see Frank in the foreground and the two Lambnesia behind her.

Bodhi AK-47 x HP and AKBB Lemon Star F2 in solo cups

Maybe a little Arcata DNA in this plant, the buds are starting to stack and the plant in leaning from the weight.

White Rhino from Johnnypotseed

Two more of my cross of Bodhi and Useful Seeds

Group Shot, White Rhino is in the right foreground and the Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 are on the left side one behind the other.

8 Likes

I may well be repeating myself… but it looks great and sure gone be some great smoke!

wish you a good start to the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thnaks for the compliments and I wish you a great week as well. This is my best looking grow yet now that I have time to spend on the grow. I know the White Rhino is top shelf and I cant wait to try out the Bodhi x Useful cross. I have hopes for the taller plant that has fewer side branches and leaves that has the golf ball sized nugs that are still growing.

6 Likes

you`re welcome ! white rhino was really a great smoke. i love it from time to time to see some strain names i know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: otherwise i often lost in all the great crosses that are out there today!

im looking forward to a smoke report :smiley:

1 Like

The grow is going the best for me yet. All the strains are doing very well. I will be chopping the Lambnesia and Frankenstein this weekend. Every seed I pry from a bud is fully developed now.

The Spirit Train X Chocolate Diesel plants are doing fantastic. I still think my favorite leans toward Arcata Genetics. She really chunked up the buds this week. The other two are fattening up as well. The Lemon Frosting are my best “Looking” Buds yet. The Ak-47 x 88g13/HP and the Lemon Star are doing well. I did it again, I started the AKs and Lemon Star too soon.

Frankenstein is flooping all over the place.

The White Rhino

Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 Aracta leaning pheno or “Stacks” as I call her.

The other two Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3

Lemon Frosting “The Looker” These have been under 10/14 light Schedule from the beginning of their existence.

The Lambnesia, AK-47(1995) x G1388/hp, Lemon Star and my Mother Plants.

7 Likes

Watering and Cleaning Day. Saturday morning I chopped the two Lambnesia and the Frankenstein, both are loaded with seeds. Lambnesia F2s and Frankenstein x Lambnesia seeds.

The Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 are all three doing great. My favorite pheno is bulking up and stacking. Smell isnt as powerful as the mother and it has an added hint of another smell. It still has a little lemon-pine-fuel smell with a little soured dishrag smell and something else I cant put into words.

My Favorite Pheno of Spirit Train f3 x Chocolate Diesel F3

Johnny Potseeds White Rhino Clone from 20+ years ago. I love this for a bedtime snack. I hope to keep these genetics the rest of my life, they are that good to me.

Green Point Seeds Lemon Frosting the looker.

AKBB Lemon Star F2, Bodhi AK-47 x 88G13/hp, Lemon Frosting Reveg, Frankenstein reveg, I think Lamdnesia clone, and my White Rhino and Frankenstein Mother Plants are in the Tent. I veg in the tent and flower outside the tent for a lot more room for buds to flop around.

The snips in jars are Three Cap Junky, several Lemon Frosting, Blueberry Bang Bang, and Lemon Berry Candy OG R2

7 Likes

The Lemon Frosting has the frosting. This is the first time I raised a cannabis plant from seed under less than 12 hours of light. The plants look fascinating to me this way. There is no pruning, training or worrying about fan leaves and there is plenty of air flow aroound the plants and buds to keep them dry and mold free. I am tempted to see how many one-gallon pots I can fit in the floor space under my lights.

9 Likes

The buds are getting fat and heavy on all the plants. I noticed there are tiny buds growing on the stem of a couple of fan leaves on the plants that have been uner 10-14 light there entire life cycle.

8 Likes

I harvested two of the Lemon Frosting and gifted the third. I grew these from seed under 10/14 light. I have a fourth one that I am vegging bigger to see the difference in the size and shape of the buds. I figure with more plant to feed the buds wont be as large.

Watering

AK-47(1995) x 88G13hp They are just now stretching their legs.

My Cross of Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel, All three plants.

White Rhino

Veg/mother Tent and my Favortite cross in the front of the second image.

8 Likes