Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

The grow continues to go smoothly, my best run yet. I will be harvesting the White Rhino this week. I let the trichomes go a little more white and amber than last time I grew the White Rhino. I will compare the two and if I like this one better I may go even more amber next run.

The Bodhi Spirit Train F3 x Usefull Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3 are doing fantastic. I am not sure on when to chop my favorite of the three it keeps stacking and the amber is just not showing up yet. The other two are looking more like they will be ready shortly after I chop the White Rhino.

The AK-47(1995) x 88G13/HP are doing good. One is much bigger than the others and female. Can you tell which AK-47 cross was stuck in the corner? The Frankenstein and White Rhino Mother Plants are coming along nicely almost ready to take some more clones.

The AKBB Lemon Star F2s are doing great. One is really out stretching the others, I am not sure if it is a male yet. The revegs are coming along slowly.

Extra Shots

8 Likes

The White Rhino is hanging in the closet. What a great plant to grow, its a producer of quality night time medicine.

My favorite Pheno of Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel is leaning from the weight of the buds. The buds are now stacking from the side that is facing up towards the light from the lean.

Still no amber and plenty of clear trichomes. The other two phenos are milky with amber strating to form.

8 Likes

Two Lambnesia, one Frankenstein and One White Rhino have been harvested in the last couple weeks and in the next couple three more will be harvested. So it is time for the next generation to germinate @LoveDaAutos Sorry Bodhi I bumped your Purple Afro and Holy Hand Gernade to get to these bad boys.

4 Likes

Bad girls!! They’re all girls. :wink: You going to grow all 6 when they sprout?

Impressive buds, man.

1 Like

Thanks! This is my best grow yet and I am going to keep it going until the day I get planted.

Lambnesia F2s( Amnesia Haze x Lambsbread ) Are looking good.

5 Likes

Good morning and Happy harvest brotha! :coffee:

Your garden is rocking and rolling! Hope you have a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning, I am having a great day and thanks on the compliments on the garden. I learned the hard way to stick 100% with organic nutes when using organic soil and amendments.

I also do not do any PH testing, soil testing, testing of nute water before watering or after watering. I like to learn all that I can when I am doing stuff for the first time.

By not doing everything perfect with tech or by someone elses hard learned lessons I know how to read the early signs of problems in cannabis plants. I dont know everything as I havent broken things in everyway possible, yet…

7 Likes

Showing signs of life

5 Likes

More Life, wet worm castings with a moist paper towel over the top is the way to go when germinating. The bottom row of three seeds the right one and middle one are showing signs of life. The water in the picture will be absorbed by the castings.

I just remoistend the worm castings before taking the picture.

5 Likes

Five of Six seeds are showing signs of life.

5 Likes

I planted the first four to sprout yesterday. This morning the first one has sprung from the soil and the other two seeds are cracked open. 6/6 germinating seeds in moist worm castings.

The Ak-47(1995) x 88G13/HP are going great. This is the biggest of the five plants I have growing. I like my girls Au Natural the First Time.

6 Likes

I moved two of the AKBB Lemon Star (Lemon Tree x Sensi Star ) F2s into flower after transplanting into five-gallon pots. I kept them in one gallon too long for their size. Five of the six Chem91 SVA s1 Fems from @LoveDaAutos

7 Likes

#6 didn’t sprout or you held it back for a later grow?

The seed is still cracking. I had an AKBB Lemon Star take a week maybe longer than the other five to crack open.

2 Likes

Bad news, there was white fuzz on the seed shell this morning. I tossed it, the worm castings and bowl. Then cleaned the cabinet it was located. The rain and humidity has been relentless this spring. The amount of moisture in the air is off the charts. It hasnt been like this since the 1970s to early 1980s.

Cleaning Day for the Grow Room

Random Shots

5 Likes

I harvested my favorite pheno and another pheno of the Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3. I have one left that I am going to let go another two weeks.(Why is it always “two more weeks”. The Ak-47 x 88 G13 Hasplant are doing great, still early flower streatch. The Lemon Star F2s have huge fan leaves and have been transplanted.

In the coming weeks I will have to start culling the AK crosses and the Lemon Stars to three of each.

Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3

AK crosses

Lemon Star F2 AKBB

Chem 91 S

Random Shots

6 Likes

I will be harvesting the last Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel in a few days. The AK-47(1995) x G13 88 Hashplant are doing great. I am down to three females after culling. There is one male I am letting hang around for now.

11 Likes

You’ve got some exciting times ahead. Happy growing!

3 Likes