Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

In the last two days, I have caught two opossums, three squirrels, 11 sparrows, and a Cardinal in my garden. My camera broke after taking these photos this morning. It wont turn on, I think the sliding power button is stuck.

3 of 5 Chocolate Funk are sprouted. 2 of four of the drunken watermelon are about to sprout. They are poking the dirt up showing some light green. 0 of 2 of the Sin City Ceeds Evercrisp have sprouted.

3 Likes

I was able to fiddle with the power switch to get some photos of the camera. I will be cutting the two purple flamingos today. The yard plant, Mystery seed and some clones of the yard plant are in the flower tent.

3 Likes

3 of 5 Chocolate Funk have sprouted with another starting to push the dirt up. 2 of 4 Drunken Watermelons have sprouted. 0 of 2 Sin City Seeds Evercrisp.

4 Likes

3 of 5 Chocolate Funk, 3 of 4 Drunken Watermelon and 0/2 Evercrisp have sprouted. I put two more evercrisp seeds in solo cups yesterday after soaking them overnight inside a slice of Aloe Vera plant.

The chocolate funk are the shorter plants throwing out leaves.

The Supafreak are doing good. One plant has a lot of yellow leaves moving up from the bottom. It is not a fungus from what I can tell. It could be some sort of internal pest such as a vine borer. It started after my crookneck squash plants succumb to vine borers.

@Upstate One of my mutant sunflower plants.

7 Likes

Whoa. That is wierd. Lots of flowers fir the bees and birds!

1 Like

We injected pyrethrin into the stem with a syringe to combat borers that fucked up our garden last year. Something my wife read about, brief search yielded nothing just now, but our squash and pumpkin are doing better this year

Don’t know if this is possible on cannabis

Borers over winter in the soil, so the same spot can be contaminated next year

1 Like

In my area there is nothing you can do, I have farm fields all around my area. It is also a swampy area with septoria, fungus, and mold everyplace. We call it Swamp East Missouri.

The Mystery Seed, The Yard Plant, and its three clones are doing well. I am sure the yard plant is a Spirit Train F3,

The mystery seed is in the front right of the tent.

5 Likes

Chocolate_Funk-300x300

The Chocolate Funk is growing great. It already has five finger leaves from the second set. Drunken Watermelon is also doing well. I finally got one of the Evercrisp to pop out of the soil.

The Chocolate Funk are the three in the front. The tiny one in the back is the Evercrisp/

@MAHAKALA What do you think of these Chocolate Funk?

7 Likes

hey bro. MAHAKALA thinks that it is growing nicely… hehehehe. good luck with them. it should be vigorous. I focus on it when I am making it. very resistant too… fingers crossed for choco pheno!!!

2 Likes

The Spirit Train F3s and the Mystery Seed are doing great. I have some Useful Seeds of Chocolate Diesel Pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 on the way for my girls.

Video of the tent

9 Likes

The Chocolate Funk are going strong. I moved them to larger pots this morning with a little extra added in layers to the soil in each container.

The #1 Plants next set of leaves are 9 pointed.

The #2 Plant isnt as mature as the #1 it is a few days behind in growth. From my poor eyes it looks like its next set will also be 9 pointed.

The #3 Plant looks different from the first two.

3 Likes

The Spirit Trains and the Mystery Seed are doing excellent in flower. I have two distinct phenos of the Spirit Train F3. One is a lot lankier with more space between buds and fewer side branches with thinner-bladed leaves. The big Spirit train smells divine, lemony sour smell. It is putting out a lot more odor than the mystery seed.

Spirit Train Clones you can see the difference easily in the two side-by-side photos.

Big Spirit Train F3

The Finale Spirit Train Clone/ This plant and the mystery seed get hit the most with the fan. It has caused some wind burn on some leaf edges.

Mystery Seed

6 Likes

I learned something new today. Apparently your dog is not possessed, and dogs getting green eyes in photos is fairly common. I’ve got a whole photo album of pictures of dogs without a single green-eyed shot, so maybe my ex-gf’s dogs were possessed, but yours are not. At least, if they are, the green eyes are not evidence. If their heads start spinning around, I take no responsibility for exorcising them. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The small white and spotted Chihuahua her eyes flash pink, the other Chihuahua her eyes flash blue. This is the first pink eyed bug I have seen.

1 Like

I posted a short video of my Spirit Train F3 in one Gallon Pots.

Myth - Small Pots equal short Cannabis Plants

All my plants are doing great. Hopefully, the Chocolate Diesel pollen arrives tomorrow. I haven’t noticed many people talking about or using fresh Aloe Vera with their water. I have been cutting up a stalk crushing it up and adding water to it for my plants. It is a wonder plant and adds so much to your plants. It is a superfood for your plant from the roots to the top.

Chocolate Funk by @MAHAKALA

Drunken Watermelon by @NugLifeFarms420

The Spirit Train and Mystery Seed. The Mystery Seed is the big plant in the front right of the tent.

A few properties of the fresh Aloe Vera plant.

1. Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

2. Enzymes: Amylase, Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Oxidase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteolytiase, Creatine Phosphokinase, and Carboxypeptidase.

3. Micro & Micro Nutrients Vitamins A, C, E and B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Sodium.

Lignins & Polysaccharides: Galactose, Xylose, Arabinose, Acetylated Mannose, And Acemannan.

Salicylic acid compound and its associated benefits as far as root development.

Video Update of the Tent.

7 Likes

Growing. Growing never changes. Since the dawn of humankind, when our ancestors first discovered the power of seed and plow, Harvests have been eaten and smoked in the name of everything: from God to justice to simple, gatherings.

Only grow equipment is new. Yet it is not the equipment, but the people who handle them, who win cannabis cup victories.

The Spirit Train F4s and the Mystery Seed are doing great. There is a slight sour smell in the air since I started with my new watering blend.

I have been watering with Kelp powder, Aloe Vera juice, little diatomaceous earth, a slight amount of Epsom Salt every third watering, Bio-Grow, and Neptunes Harvest fish+seaweed blend.

The Chocolate Funk, Drunken Watermelon, and Evercrip only get kelp powder, aloe vera juice, and diatomaceous earth.

Chocolate Funk

Drunken Watermelon

The cycle never ends…

Rooted clone in pot and clones rooting in solo cups.

8 Likes

Sorry for the poor-quality photos. These two plants have been pollinated with Chocolate Diesel Pollens from @AzSeaindooin420

The one on the left is Charlie Browns Christmas Tree a long lanky Sativa leaning plant with large spaces between internodes. The one on the right is Fat Albert a very frosty and fragrant plant.

5 Likes

The Supafreaks are starting to flower. The big one that I did a lot of shaping on might be a female. The smaller hollow-stemmed plant is a male.

Big Plant I had fun shaping

Hollow Stemmed Male

The Genetic Line of the Spirit Train Females and the Male Chocolate Funk. Let us hope the ladies produce many seeds.

Mama: Spirit Train F3 (Trainwreck x Kashmir)

Trainwreck (Afghani Indica x Mexican Sativa x Thai Sativa)
Afghani (Landrace)
Mexican Sativa (Landrace)
Thai Sativa (Landrace)

Kashmir (Landrace)

Papa: Chocolate Diesel F3 (Sour Diesel x Chocolate Thai)

Sour Diesel (Chemdawg x Super Skunk)
Chemdawg (Grateful Dead Concert Bagseed)
Super Skunk (Skunk #1 x Afghani)
Skunk #1 (Afghani x Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold)
Afghani (Landrace)
Acapulco Gold (Landrace)
Columbian (Landrace)

Chocolate Thai (Legendary Landrace)

7 Likes