Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

The mail was extra special today. Some special seeds arrived from @hoss8455 and a nice order from Breeders Direct Seed Company. I thought I ordered the last pack of Woorock except there was a clerical error and they had no packs.

I get an email from Michelle with Breeders direct. I could tell from the tone of the email exchange they were nervous. I assured them I would not be a whiney little … and run to the forums to compalin. I was able to pick a second of their freebie packs Purple Lush to replace Woorock. I was thrilled at the outcome and was not expecting anything else. They sent the sweet pack of Dirty Cherry as a bonus.

I was able to still get the Woorock from another source and gained Purple Lush and Dirty Cherry,

weed-bill

4 Likes

Things are Poppin off now! Everything looks great, keep it up

1 Like

Love it! Great choices BRO-SKI

1 Like

Everything looks great and I really like the genetics your working with

1 Like

Thanks, later this year into next year I have Blueberry Diesel, Coastal Blueberry and Gorilla Fume lined up to grow.

3 Likes

Supafreak update, both plants are doing great. I still do not know the sex of the big plant that I have had fun shaping all summer. I really like the looks of these plants. They are very easy to shape and can take some damage.

8 Likes

I love that you hit them with the chocolate diesel… between those two you pollinated should be some good interesting phenos

1 Like

Your Supafreak is awesome

1 Like

I have some BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen coming from @DougDawson I will use it on the mystery seed and another Spirit Train Clone.

I hope I can make some Supafreak seeds.

3 Likes

Short video of the big Supafreak, it was too dark to get the smaller male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdhU0gkzzZc

2 Likes

The Chocolate Diesel Pollen dusting was a success

8 Likes

Right on! I’m glad I came to check your progress… awesomeness my friend, I’m excited for you

1 Like

I have a confirmed Female and Male Supafreak! Time for some seeds.

7 Likes

Seeds are forming on both plants I dusted with the chocolate diesel pollen. The Chocolate Funk is growing nicely. It looks like I have three phenotypes. The first plant to emerge from the soil has eleven bladed fan leaves and has had them for several nodes now. The second plant to emerge from the soil has overtaken the first in height. It may also just now be putting out elven-bladed fan leaves. The third is the shortest with the fattest and largest fan leaves.

8 Likes

The clones I ordered from @Sun-Clone are already under a grow light. Easy ordering and fast delivery, I could not ask for better service. The clones look great and healthy. I did have to toss my clones of the plants I have in flower now. It’s not a big deal as I am finished with that generation and looking forward to the Chocolate Diesel Crosses.

Papaya Cake

Tropaya

Slightly Stupid

Lemon Betty

9 Likes

Sounds like your going to have a killer run with those. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Another fiver or so weeks for the seeds to be done. These babies should be a nice size by then.

3 Likes

I transplanted the Chocolate Funk by @MAHAKALA into one-gallon fabric pots. I then tied them down and around the lip of the pot. When I did this to the #2 Funk the stem folded and split vertically in several places. It is a hollow-stem plant. My last two hollow stems from seed were males.

In the Tent, Fat Albert is putting out the scent and frosting up. The smell is a nice sweet lemon-pine fuel.

The Four Sun-Clones in two-gallon pots. The plant with the giant fan leaf is Drunk Watermelon by @NugLifeFarms420

6 Likes

This is fantastic…I’m really excited for you…for real, your rockin!!!

1 Like

Right On Man :sunglasses: :metal: Can’t wait to see you knock these fuckers out. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like