Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

Those three Chocolate Funk are going to be clone machines. It would be super nice to get a keeper Male. One of my dream packs of Bodhis seeds is Zap. That would be nice to cross to a male Chocolate Funk.

2 Likes

You can get Black Soldier Fly Frass 5lbs for $18.75,10lbs for $30, or 20lbs for $45

1 Like

My Evercrisp from Sin City Seeds has unusually shaped leaves.

8 Likes

New Stickers are Up

The Chocolate Diesel Pollen has done a great job. There are a lot of seeds forming in Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree and the Branches I pollinated on Fat Albert.

The Mdeic Grow Light arrived. Discrete Packaging with only an M/G on the outside of a plain brown box and a big sticker was added.

5 Likes

Oh new light day. Be having things. Right on bro. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

I have the bug. I now have a flower light for the tent, a couple of 55-watt Cob lights a cheap o Amazon Special for seedlings/clones and the Medic Grow for a Veg light.

In a couple of years I went from my first indoor grow to pollen chucking and cloning. I like creating hybrids be it sunflowers, cannabis or Oxalis triangularis.

1 Like

Its been proven you can grow very well with less watts. I’m so glad that the new shit has dimmers.

1 Like

As the weeks progress in flower I have to turn the power down on the Mammoth light. If I don’t the top leaves lose their color and start curling or they turn lime green and yellow.

6 Likes

Today is my two-year anniversary as an OG member!

the-big-lebowski-the-dude

5 Likes

Right On Man. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Seeds are looking great in Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree. The smells are mouth-watering to me from Fat Albert. The Chocolate Funk are doing well after a feeding mishap after the transplant.

With the late summer spike in temps and the unusually rainfall humidity was going above 70% in the tent at night. I had to remove three plants and toss them. Two of the big spears and the other large plant. I moved a drunken watermelon into the flower tent.

The Two Supafreaks I had to move inside. I kept them in the garage for a week spraying them off with the hose multiple times a day. Dosed them with sulfur in between sprayings multiple times. I then removed the plants from their pots and hosed off all the soil to expose the root ball before planting them in new pots and soil.

Seeds

Supafreak

Chocolate Funk The #1 Plant is putting out thirteen-bladed leaves. I have been adding fresh aloe vera to their waterings and the roots love the stuff.

Evercrips- The two lower side branches on either side have overtaken the center bud in height.

4 Likes

My Drunken Watermelon turned out male, they are composting this morning. I figure two more weeks and I will be cutting Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree and Fat Albert. Fat Alberts branches are far too thin and flimsy to support seeded buds. It is struggling with the seedless ones. The Supafreak are about to do the seed-making dance. Both are looking good and developing nicely. The females look different at the start of flower from other cannabis flowers. It made it hard to determine with 100% confidence the sex of the plant.

The Chocolate Funk plants are recovering after a feeding mishap after transplanting. I have one male and possibly two females.

4 Likes

Dream Fullfilled By JBC SEEDS!

3 Likes

The Spirit Train F3s are maturing nicely. Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree is looking like a long-growing phenotype. Fat Albert is smelling delicious, Sweet Lemon-Pine Fuel. Charlie Browns Christmas Tree I can’t pin the smell, it isn’t fruity, floral, woody, or spicey. It is a chemical type smell maybe methanol, nothing like pine cleaner or the chem91/D smell.

Supafreaks are weird in flower. I am not sure if it is a female or a hermie. The males have tiny dongs and no balls.

The F3s

Chocolate Funk from Maha Kala, Clones, and an Evercrisp from Sin City

4 Likes

The first seeds from Charlie Browns Christmas Tree and Fat Albert have been harvested. I cut CBCT for seed. I am letting Fat Albert Fatten up those divinely smelling buds. The Supafreaks are looking ugly.

CBCT seeds are slightly larger than FAs.

CBCT

Fat Albert

The Supafreak Uglies

7 Likes

Nice brother. How are those sunclones doing. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They all look decent. The Lemon Betty is the best grower of the bunch, some others are lagging on the new growth, I have cave crickets in my basement and some sort of fly that are munching on random leaves. The insects did not come with the clones,

Chocolate funk and an Evercrisp. The Chocolate Funk I have intentionally kept in containers far longer than normal to keep them small while they mature, I don’t want a Southeast Asian Jungle in my basement.

Male Supafreak with DONGS and no balls.

4 Likes

High and Lonesome is restocking Green Crack and some other strains today.

JBC Seeds has them in now and Great Lakes Genetics will restock them soon.

4 Likes

The Supafreak male started to release pollen four day ago. I cut Fat Albert at that time. Her time in the cannatrol dry stage is nearly complete. The clones, Evercrisp and Chocolate Funk are all doing very well.

Supafreak

Chocolate Funk and Evercrisp

The Clones, Lemon Betty is the biggest one. I transplanted her into a five gallon pot. I will move her into the flower tent when the male Supafreak is done.

A nice haul in the mail today. Black Skunk from @NDNCHILD at the top!

9 Likes