Seeds From Friends

Been a little absent from this thread but I’ve also been super busy at work and helping my wife who’s sick.

Here’s what’s happening on the veg side.
Got a Vietnam Black 164 s1 from Doc D. She wants to be cloned and flipped already. She’s also sensitive to wind :sweat_smile:

Clusterfunk will get run again soon to be sure it’s a keeper.

Here is a GSC x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani. The lone survivor of a failed seed germination.

2x Iraqi Red Skunk(fems) from Strayfox.

Finally, some Nitro Cookies x Space monkey made by me.

33 Likes

Garden is looking beautiful man! Saw that red skunk and almost picked it up, but went with the Kiss n Tell - Lem’s Big Sur Holy Weed x Tom Hills North Indian - Tresdawg, and a Watermelon Haze freebie.

5 Likes

Oh, wow, can’t wait to see that one grow. Doc included some of those seeds as freebies with one of my orders a while back. I’m scared of them haha!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m looking forward to this one too, Doc give me these as freebies too. Are you scared of the effect or of growing it?

5 Likes

The effect. From everything I’ve read, that Vietnam Black can send people over the edge haha, make them paranoid, racy feelings etc. Maybe not the best for someone prone to panic attacks, I think.

7 Likes

Looking fantastic! I’ll keep my eye out for some DLA5 goodies. My favorite part of puppies is their breath.

6 Likes

If your scared of the strain I’ll run the beast out of it!

7 Likes

Screen name fits.

3 Likes

I’m more worried about the growth. This one will be viney and need support. Will run her in a 5 gallon in case she goes longer than the 14 ish weeks I expect.
I don’t like the panicky effects neither but I’m excited for something trippy.
Although Doc did mention one might have to pop quite a few to find a keeper. As it is with most s1 seeds.

6 Likes

Here are
3x Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18Pakistani and
1x Ethiopian Banana x Dragon Energy at Day 14F

made by Doc D

18 Likes

Here are some day 39 F Dank Zappa F2
3 plants with 2 phenos, one less dense than the others

Made by @Torontoke

Here are the 2x Genies (TKI x Cheech Wizard) at 39F scraping the lights :sweat_smile:

made by @nube

27 Likes

Day 47F Dank Zappa F2

26 Likes

Day 47F Genies

27 Likes

They look great, man! The Genie is such an unexpected tall drink of water next to those Dank Zappa. Take two shorter non-stretchy parents, mash them together, get a super totem pole maker that laughs at topping and training. Who woulda thought? :slight_smile:

And did you topdress those pots? I’m pretty impressed the Genie hasn’t run out of food despite being so big.

What sort of smells are you getting from the DZ? They look encrusted!

:sun_with_face:

:peace_symbol:

17 Likes

I was thinking the same thing today about the soil mixture. It seems to be holding up well. I’m thinking these go 70 with no problems. No topdressing done :white_check_mark:

Fermented fruits, good weed :man_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile:, not getting anything that I can put a good finger on.

The Genies are giving me too kind of lemon, hashy soft lemon, and sharp candy pine cleaner lemon

14 Likes

Those Dank Zappa! Stunners for sure . Glad to see someone F2’d that strain. Much respect @nube hoping I can get my hands on some one day. Great work as always @Vagabond_Windy . That dla5 wasn’t even on my radar tbh. Now I’m thoroughly intrigued. Always love your journals. Between @nube @torontoke and yourself I’m always fully absorbed in your journals. I must admit I’ve never been much of a journal guy, or posting my cultivation adventures online whatsoever up until now. (I can only imagine how valuable 18-19 years of grow logs/journals would be to me right now) But am working towards fully documenting my grows and making them wealths of information. You guys have been inspirational since day 1 (about 8 months now) keep up the great work.

13 Likes

Day 23 F for
3x Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

1x (Ethiopian Banana x Dragon Energy)

1x Goldy Bear (Bloody Bear Kush x Golden Ticket)

25 Likes

Goldy bear sounds intriguing as hell!

3 Likes

This pheno isn’t as good as the 3 others I had. This one is leafier, weaker structure. But it is just as frosty as the others, coloration, smells like bubbly club soda or sprite, mountain air, and grapes. The bud isn’t as dense as the other phenos. The other phenos were Potent as hell, this one is just a notch underneath. Spacey, creative, could be racy for some. But seems to be a sativa on a short frame.
The person who bred these is pretty awesome. Grows in a greenhouse. Sells his seeds at a very fair price under Fast Slappy (Head Injury Seeds) through at seedoutlet on IG.

12 Likes

Sounds pretty sweet! Definitely have to check him out

3 Likes