Seeds From Friends

Day 54 F Genie

Muted lime gas on the stem rub. She is still packing on weight it seems

29 Likes

Looks like an easy trim. Reminds me of the TK-leaning TKI pheno I got. :astonished: Definitely a 9-10 week finish. It’s the other pheno that is stinkier and bigger?

13 Likes

Yes. In my haste I forgot to get a close up but the nodes/buds are a lot closer. Smells on that one are more lemon powder candy with some floral notes. Both are beyond sticky.

7 Likes

Day 54 F Dank Zappa F2

These probably have about 10 days left before chop. They all smell of a fermented fruit, with some soft grape in there. Like really good weed. :sunglasses:

30 Likes

Those Dank Zappa f2’s are looking really nice! After I ended up with pretty much nothing but super-Sativa dom plants for the current run and I was looking for something “Indica” to plant, I completely forgot about those seeds. Those are probably the most Indica-dom-type things I have in my fridge, shoulda planted those instead of the Ancient OG x DE. I mean, I’m not regretting the AOG cross haha, I’m just saying…

No intersex issues with those plants, right? I can’t remember.

7 Likes

Absolutely no issues and I’m almost positive there is a light leak or two in this tent.
They also didn’t stretch at all. Not even double. I’m hoping for some KO smoke before bed from these :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Those zappas are looking fiine! I germed one of your DLA5 S1s for a bit of diversity in my upcoming run - the seed was stubborn as hell! After 3-4 days in paper towels, I cracked it manually, gave it another couple days in the towel. At this point just planted it… and a week later it sprouts ha. Looking forward to a stinker!

8 Likes

Funny because I had to do the same after 2 days
Got 12 to pop out but 2-3 damped off.
I hope you find something special :green_heart:

8 Likes

Haha yeah they are some stubborn SOBs. Thanks!

5 Likes

Here the other Genie pheno at day 55 that I call the Wizard wand pheno. I call it this because of how the buds almost grow into one long bud compared to the other pheno that grows your prototypical golf ball sized OG nugs.

Very resinous :cold_face:

34 Likes

Stacked!!!

4 Likes

Day 61 F Genies

Lemon, piney, slight perfume and gas :fuelpump:
Very resinous, dense flowers
I might have to pop more and search through more of these. Going to take them to 70 possibly 77 days

33 Likes

If you’re looking for someone to adopt, I’m available. Nice looking run, indeed.

5 Likes

I second that! Looks and sounds delicious :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I like the tittle of your diary.
Good plants I love it

4 Likes

HeHe I keep coming back for another look-see. That first picture has me mesmerized. LOL

2 Likes

I’m always drooling over @Vagabond_Windy s buds

3 Likes

Because they are Drool-Worthy.

3 Likes

Day 64 F
Chop day for these Dank Zappa F2

36 Likes

Up potting these Nitro Monkey this weekend

These Wolfpack F2 are finally starting to take off

26 Likes