Seeds From Friends

OMFG Those DZ are absolutely gorgeous and just sheer perfection! You never cease to impress. Much, Much Respect

6 Likes

Who did this f2 @Vagabond_Windy

4 Likes

F2 of Dank Zappa was done by @Torontoke .

5 Likes

I should have known. The master :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Lol lets not get carried away
Leaving males in with females to do what they do isn’t a skill anyone should be called master for

I’m just happy to have helped preserve something for more people to enjoy
And they look amazing @Vagabond_Windy
Great job with them they look 100x better then I could have grown them

10 Likes

Lol , come on! On a serious note I gotta get me some DZ ! You do great work my friend, between you and @nube i feel like I’ve been watching you guys at work forever, I may have read every topic you guys contributed on most forums, always stellar outcomes. And a part in my coming out of the shadows after all these years. Master , maybe not but I gotta give credit where it’s due, you’ve definitely got it down and I’m always impressed.

6 Likes

Awesome work! Those are really well grown plants. You’re honing your craft @Vagabond_Windy

:clap:

9 Likes

Could not agree more.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words but all I did was water them lol

9 Likes

Absolutely stunning.

3 Likes

Day 42 for these Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18Pakistani

I love how these are turning out so far. 2 of them in particular are stacking like crazy, the other is going to have some nice frosty golfball sized nugs.

31 Likes

Day 42 F for the lone Ethiopian Banana x Dragon Energy.

She’s not really standing out to me yet and hasn’t been happy with her environment. Smells are sweet/floral. Maybe a Ethiopian leaner? Either way it’s nice :blush:
We’ll see

29 Likes

Day 68 F for the Genies
Golfball pheno came down today

Smells are a soft lemon/ citrusy earthy gas. As if there were some kind of OG in there begging to be noticed.
No clones of these but plenty of seeds and space left to go through them, while taking backups :sweat_smile:

26 Likes

Wizard wand, Cheech Wizard leaner

This one has a berry-ish smell with stronger lemon coming in, maybe even some spice ? Snow lotus is strong in this one. Both phenos are Showing the signature purple stem. This one has the blocky top as well. This one might be one to look for if anyone gets these. Taking this one down in a week. :green_heart:

38 Likes

Your garden is really on point these days. :slight_smile:

The golfball pheno looks like one of the tops got chopped cuz it stretched higher than your lights. Was it like a 3x stretch after flip? I never thought they would stretch that much, and then after they did, I never thought they’d stack all the way up and down those beanpoles. It was smart to design your 2x4 lights in two fixtures so you could have small plants and big plants in the same space!

I’m going to have to go through my seeds to see if I have enough of those Genies to give more out. The vigor is surprising. And they look like an easy trim. Were they fully stable from the beginning to the end? Hope the smoke is good!

16 Likes

I thought the same thing as I looked at the pics lol but I can assure you, neither top got chopped (say that fast 10x :sweat_smile:)

Easily :seedling:

I figured with all the seed popping I do, there’d be some tall and short ones. Thanks for assisting me with the design :pray:

Not a single nanner. Nothing looks pollinated. I was worried there’d be stray DLA pollen floating (worried? Lol) but it seems I cleaned up good. Nothing in this tent looked seeded :green_heart:

12 Likes

I can think of a few things that may have helped :wink:

6 Likes

Hey guys no update today but I do need some help with something.

We rescued a puppy this weekend. Her mom is 100% Siberian Husky, her dad is a boxer/labrador. We need help naming her and I’d like y’all to give me some cannabis related suggestions. For some reference, we have another rescued dog, an all black pit mix and her name is Midnight.

19 Likes

Is she chill or high energy? Indica or Sativa…. :+1:

6 Likes

Nice, shes got that puppy energy for sure

5 Likes