Seeds From Friends

Snowball is my choice

6 Likes

I would name that dog Spooky.

3 Likes

My girl wanted to name the puppy we got a while back (and returned to the breeder ten days later; yes, we’re assholes) Goji. And she doesn’t even really smoke weed, not sure why she wanted to name the pup that. It definitely wasn’t because she’s a big fan of Goji OG haha.

We ended up calling her Roxy, though. I did not want to explain that my girl named her Goji and that it had nothing to do with Bodhi every time I posted pics of her on my threads haha. My girl still follows her on IG (which, weird), she’s a cute lil’ boxer. But I learned my lesson: don’t ever get a ten-week-old puppy haha.

So maybe Goji? Haha! Good on you for rescuing that dog, no matter what you name her. We’re actually gonna start fostering boxers once Bowie passes, but hopefully that won’t be for a long time.

8 Likes

Snow Lotus sounds appropriate

8 Likes

I like that one… I was thinking about snow-something… snowhigh… strayfox… love those blue eyes though!

5 Likes

Dank, Dabs, Dabby, Doobie, Toke or Marry Jane,?

4 Likes

Beautiful puppy
It’s not cannabis related but I’d name her fable

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. It seems like Fennec and Snow Lotus are in the lead. Fennec might win out only because Snow Lotus is a bit more difficult to say :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Dogs, and cats, like to be called a name with a strong EEE sound at the end.
That dog whisperer guy on TV was saying that.

4 Likes

Love Snow Lotus!

6 Likes

Al/Ally is short for Alchemy, since you like DLA5.

I also like that someone mentioned Goji. That’s a cute name for a girl pup

6 Likes

Genie :wink:

She looks like a cross of TK x Cheech wizard. :yum:

Damn cute pup there friend. Thanks so much for rescuing her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions :pray:
We decided on the name Fennec

8 Likes

That’s definitely a good one. She is pretty foxy. :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome, congrats my friend. Enjoy !

4 Likes

Day 70 Harvest day for Genie #2
Spicy berry lemons

31 Likes

We had a lab named Midnight and a lab husky cross named Blizzard…Neighbours thought we were calling our ‘lizard’ lol Grew a frosty strain called Avalanche…Ava for short… love the eyes

5 Likes

Dried sample nug of Genie (OG pheno)

Smells of an earthy spice, lemon zest and a slight sour fruitiness.

27 Likes

Out of likes she looks so good a ball of crystal.

4 Likes

Dank Zappa F2 Smoke Report

First of all, I stupidly dont have clones of any of these. And the ones I did take, I gave away. So I will report these without numbers just photos.

First pheno

Bag appeal:

IDC about Bag Appeal but some people do

nothing really to take a second look at. Smaller buds (flowered in 3 gallon pots), nice resin coverage, not a loose bud but not Ghash dense. 7/10

Smell : she smells a tad rubbery but almost like nothing until you crack her open. Then you’re hit with some rubbery skunky gassy goodness. Tiny bit of floral/grape/berry in there as well. Because I prefer my nugs to be smelled through the bag,
This gets a 7/10

Taste : We’ll come back to this later, I had toothpaste mouth and couldn’t get a good taste :sweat_smile:

Effects: instant helmet feeling along with a soaring head high that instantly got my brain going. Not racy, but definitely talkative. Shoulders and back of my neck get a pressure similar to someone gently massaging them. The head to body high transfers over pretty quickly. I enjoy a more knock you out , super meditative stone so this gets a 7/10

Duration : about 2 hours

Overall : 7/10 definitely feel like potency and smell could be better, so this one will be enjoyed but not really missed when the jar is empty :green_heart:

28 Likes