Seeds From Friends

That is one I missed! Really wanted to grab them but couldn’t swing it. They look fantastic! How’s the smell?

4 Likes

Deep kushy hashy, classic herb smell

8 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @nube on this one. People have said the same to me regarding my thread but I believe it’s true in your case. Each one better than the last. Look at the trich’s on that bitch! Great job and that looks like something special! Sure hope you got a cut!

5 Likes

Young Clerid Beetle (or something else) found in the garden. On a TKI F2 clone :beetle:

21 Likes

Just finished building and testing these. Once I get them in the tent I can adjust some dials and see how much she puts out.

These are Bridgelux EB3 HO strips using a Meanwell 240 H-42A for each frame, and each frame has 5x strips.

Versatile 2x4 frame allows me to use them separately in a 2x4 tent or together in a 4x4 :sunny:

Shoutout @nube for the help :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Hey man, those look great! I like how you executed on that build pretty much immediately after we talked about it. How’d the smoke test go?

Just one minor note: they’re normal EB3 HO 3000k strips, not the slim version. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Flawlessly on the quick plug in. going to set them up in the tent today and see what they can really do.

No time to waste. And it is the 3 set I’ve built, getting easier each time. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Here’s a look at what in the veg tent.
9x Nitro Cookies (IHG) x Space Monkey that I pollen chucked in 2017. Just now popping bigger amounts. After 60 ish days of cold weather, they’re starting to take off and will be getting cloned next week then flipped a couple weeks after that.

Edit : 4 of the 9 have shown female pre flowers

24 Likes

Let’s check out what’s new in veg.

Here we have
9x Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai BX from Magic Spirit Seed Co (on the left) and
7x Cheech Wizard F2 from @nube (on the right)

Plant more seeds :seedling:

33 Likes

7 days later( pic taken 2 days ago)

Some are having more of a difficult time than others (maybe Ogkb phenos?) but still trucking. With the Cheech Wizard F2 I can see some have purpling stems already.

24 Likes

Caught up on 300+ posts. Damn that stretch on the cheech wizard was crazy. Everything looks super dank though and love the flavour descriptions. I had a few ozs of crunch berries (not grown by me) that had a dill/ pickle aroma in the back end of some powdery blueberry type smell was the only time I ever smelled weed that reminded me of pickles :stuck_out_tongue: Love it when weed puts out weird/uncommon/rare smells.

7 Likes

Smoke Report

Cross : Triangle Kush x Iraqi F2
Medium: recycled Organic soil
Days in flower: 66 (needs 70-77 imo)
Lights: 240w of Bridgelux EB2 strips

Growth and Structure : This is a faster growing lanky OG. She tops very nicely, allowing lowers to catch up and bush out pretty evenly. In flower she stretches your typical 2x. It definitely needs some support starting around week 7. Buds are a bit on the smaller side but nice and dense and it was hard to find larf (I defoliate twice in flower)
7/10

Bag appeal:

I never give a score on bag appeal. These are dense nuggets of fire. Shiny with trichomes throughout, giving the buds an almost silver tinge.

Smell : Pine sol mop bucket water!! But in the most delightful way lol. Mixed in there is some tennis shoe funk, some herbs and some spices and incense.
Gas gas gas. 9/10 for complexity. Every time I smell it I can smell a little something else added.

Taste: The piney-lemon coats your mouth on inhale but it’s way more earthy funky pine than citrus. Exhale leaves this heavy incense taste in my throat that reminds me I just hit a powerful OG. An 8/10 for me because pine can get boring. But I love the incense

Effects: Two hitter quitter for rookies-novice-social smokers. After two tokes of my half gram joint, I can feel the heavy blanket over my shoulders. Warm tingly face. That feeling of having a baseball cap on around the top of your head ( I haven’t worn one in at least 10 years).
There almost 0 anxiety after half the joint and most OGs give me slight anxiety for a few minutes.
I slump back in my chair and although I only woke up an hour ago, I feel like I can lay back down for another few hours and just stare at the ceiling listening to my brain. Typing this report feels like a struggle at the moment because of how heavy my arms and hands and fingers feel. Definitely night time - sleepy smoke. Heavy shit 9/10. (Too heavy for me lol )

Duration : 2+hours

Overall: I think I found a great pheno in these F2. Mind you I would always love to select a “keeper” from a bigger pool of females but this is literally the only one I have so she stays.

And don’t forget these reports are all subjective to the person smoking. Everyone gets high differently.
And lastly please don’t go DM’ing Nube asking for these. I’m not sure if it’s happening or not but these reports are for provenance and informational purposes only.
:green_heart:

44 Likes

That part made me giggle. Nice smoke report. This one should be called the “Sasquatch Trenchcoat” pheno.

12 Likes

Can I get someone to transfer my smoke report post(531) to my “Seeds from Friends” thread ? @Northern_Loki @LemonadeJoe ? Please and thank you

That TKI F2 is strong :joy:

15 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki :green_heart:

10 Likes

Awesome! Now this stuff sounds like she’s right up my alley. Well done as always, same to you @nube keep up the epic work gentleman :raised_hands:t2:

5 Likes

Wow!! That looks and sounds amazing!!
Great job

5 Likes

I can’t believe I’ve never seen this thread of yours @Vagabond_Windy
Damn. Those Triangle Kush x Iraqi F2s came out amazing looking :green_heart: nice job !

Now I only have 629 more posts to read haha

:v: :blush::heart:

7 Likes

I try to start at the begging and not skip ahead. The only reason is the computer keeps my place for me :joy:

Those pictures and description are giving me a little regret!

4 Likes

Yeah I saw the main post and then scrolled all the way down to the end to comment, but my scroll stopped at the Triangle Kush x Iraqi F2s and I had to comment about them :joy:
But back to the top I go

4 Likes