Skunk#1 auto seeds under 300w cfl

Take @MadScientist for example… LOL

3 Likes

That is about 80f so is great as long as your heat mat is gone if you where using one. You would be hard pressed to find two growers who do everything exactly the same so listen and research all the info you plan on using and don’t change too many things at once. You will hear tons of conflicting info and all can be true in different situations but maybe not your situation at that moment.

3 Likes

Ordered some of this today as I Watered this morning and couple hours later noticed the little pests had came bk will this defo kill them?

This kills every pest it’s like razors too them finer better powder?

1 Like

I hope so mate covered top of soil two days ago

Noticed today that the tip of one of the lower older leafs has gone a lighter green colour compared to the rest of the plant wot could this be and is It serious??

We need a picture to help. More than likely it is growing fast and needed a bit more nitrogen than was in the soil.

4 Likes

yea ppl really cant help without a photo

2 Likes

Thought I had uploaded a pic with this post lol I will get one uploaded as soon as I get home from work thanks

here is a pic of the plant with the different coloured green on the tips of the lower leaf

2 Likes

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much. They look healthy and happy. You might have got your feed a bit hot and caught some tip burn.

6 Likes

Yeah looks like a slight tip burn to me too.

4 Likes

What kinda of nutrients are you using?

1 Like

i heard its also normal for leafs especially the lower ones to yellow an die during flowering plant getting rid of useless leaves lol

1 Like

I am using vertafort organic nutrient pellets that have been mixed in with soil they r slow release and last up to 10 weeks I have also been using vertafort growth boosters which r mixed with water I also have vertafort Bloom boosters for flowering stage but have not used any of them yet they were bought from royal Queen seeds in Amsterdam that is were I got my seeds from aswell very good reviews on the nutrients and seeds give them a look they ship worldwide

Would u day this plant is in flowering stage?

1 Like

It most definitely is, yes.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply the other one isn’t quite as developed yet couple of little pistols coming through but not like this one