Skunk#1 auto seeds under 300w cfl

yea thats flowering stage sorry i would have responded didnt get to internet till now

1 Like

Woukd u say a plant was in flowering stage if there r pistols visible

a few pics of the girls 30days in from planting both r in early flower stage would use say my temp and humidity is in the right range for early flower stage or does it need adjusted?

1 Like

Is this an auto flower plant? Or have you flipped the light cycle already?

It’s an auto flower yes

1 Like

Autos are not photoperiod dependent seemed kinda of early to be throwing pistils on a small plant like that but that’s what autos do I’m not sure what it would do going back to an 18/6 light schedule at this point but I don’t want to give bad info thoughts anyone else?

My light schedule is 18/6

Go ahead and just keep with that light then … the reply I assumed was two answers like you already had went 12/12 with them just clarifying good luck with your grow!

1 Like

right guys noticed a bit more yellowing on the tips of one of my plants starting to worry me now as it’s more than the last time any help would be great

Looks like nutrient burn because the tips and nitrogen toxicity because of the dark green and curling of the leaves. Most likely from the time release fertilizers. Feed them plain water for now, nothing you can do really about the time release stuff.

1 Like

OK will do is it serious?

my other plant looks a bit droopy aswell but is showing no yellowing at all

2 Likes

i think, you’ll have some great bud soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the positive comment it’s my first grow so still a lot to learn I think they r doing OK apart from the slight yellowing on the tips of one plant I am 5 week in from planting they r auto’s would u say they r progressing well?

2 Likes

right guys plz help does this plant look healthy? As u can see got a few leafs with yellowing Watered yesterday with plain water have used hardly any nutes do I have a serious problem or can it be fixed first time grow and starting to worry

2 Likes

this is the other lady planted at same time doesn’t seem to have any issues apart from not being as developed as the other one wots everyone’s opinion?

one of girls is starting to get a yellowing around the edges of some of the leafs can anyone tell me why this is happening and is it serious? Also would you’s say that the plant looks healthy nearly 6 week in from planting first grow and starting to worry my other plant doesn’t have any issues plz help

@Smokinsammy I’ve merged your new posts into older original topic… There is no need to start new one with duplicate posts…

1 Like

No bover didn’t get any feedback on original post so started mew topic sorry

Maybe a Magnesium deficiency since they are curling up. The burnt tips suggest nutrient burn as @ReikoX said previously. But since its only effecting one plant then it could be more of a Mg deficiency.