Skunk#1 auto seeds under 300w cfl

Thirded. The plant with the yellow tips looks more indica-leaning than the other two, so maybe it’s just that the other two are heavier feeders. Just a guess.

For what it’s worth, it looks like things are coming along nicely and you’re going to get some good smoke off of it. Is it going to be an ideal grow? No, but where’s the fun in mastering something on the first try?

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys is there anything I can buy to fix the yellowing? Or could I just remove the lower down yellowing leafs? Or is that a big no no?

1 Like

Nope, the damage is done. I’d leave the leaves – they’re still doing their job, and also act as a food store for later in flowering.

2 Likes

One (short one) looks a lot closer to harvest than the other.
Looks like a few weeks(or more) still, for the less mature one.

1 Like

This is my first grow of two auto’s I am 7 weeks in and was wondering how long it’ll be until I need to harvest I have added some progress photos and would like people’s opinions on my grow so far

Uploading…

1 Like

Please @Smokinsammy keep your updates regarding this particular garden in this topic… There is no need to start new topic with each question every week or so…

2 Likes

just a little update on my first grow both r well in to flower would anyone be able to tell how much longer I should leave them b4 pulling them

7 Likes

You have a few weeks maybe. If you wait till all hairs are brown and shriveled you know for sure it is ripe. If you use a magnifying loop you can learn to tailor it to your taste by the color of trichomes.

3 Likes

Can a plant be left planted for to long? I ask coz I am going to Amsterdam in 3 weeks time and don’t want to pull my plants to early so was thinking of maybe leaving them until I get bk depending how far developed they are in the next 3 week. Any advice would be great

They can be too long for sure. It would depend on the strain, Cuvee can barely make 8 weeks before all plumping stops and calyxes stop blooming. The plant will die back like they do in winter.

I am 9 week in from planting two auto’s was gonna leave them till 11 weeks then pull and dry but one of my plants is not as developed as the other so was thinking of leaving then 12 week then pull both once I am bk from the dam

One extra week should be fine. It is obvious when they are dying back but you have to be there to see it. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies I will see wot they r like on 11 week then decided

2 Likes

If nothing else it will be interesting. :grin:

1 Like

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… another little update both have been Watered tonight for the last time with nutes hopefully be pulling these in the next 7 to 10 days both r smelling awesome and can’t wait to smoke some wen I get bk from Amsterdam

5 Likes

right guys I am 10 week in from planting and was hoping to pull theses next week do they look as though they will be OK to pull n dry in another 7 days

6 Likes

That first picture looks like it could use a bit longer. The rest of the pictures look like they are getting ready, the pistils are receeding and the cylax are swelling.

3 Likes

How long would you say they will need b4 I pull them

Can I flush my plants on the same day that I plan to pull them and start drying? Or does it have to be done over a couple of week b4 pulling? I am 80 days in tomorrow from planting two auto’s and was going to pull them then any help would be great

You can, not sure if it’s going to make a difference or not. You have to be the expert and find out when you should or shouldn’t flush. That’s the cool thing about growing. You can look at it as I made a mistake or next time around I’ll try it differently to see if it has made a significant impact or not. I’d like to see some pictures of you’re autos before you harvest. What’d you think about growing autos?

2 Likes