Sour Diesel Thread

A fews nice projects around … we should organize something SD in OG at one point ^^

Very interresting. I’ve tried with JH, NL5H and some landraces without much success. The hybrids were cool but the ECSD was gulped badly. I only obtained something well balanced with a SSH#2 and it wasn’t “there” enough. It indirectly confirm my theory on the NH pairings ^^, it’s a bone on which to attach meat.

For me there is no doubt on the legacy ^^ Even on the NH side (the ECSd hybrid pictured is a X afghani/blueberry). But yes, stay very defensive and doubt on everything by default. Verify everything with cross-links references etc … it stay a minefield, as it is for the SD even more distributed.

11 Likes

The early Chem and Diesel days there were several well known seeded batches that went out , thats where all the early different Sour Diesel cuts come from ( we talking 20 or more years ago for the Sour Diesel aka ECSD famous clones) not the new named cuts that come well over a decade later , which are obviously either more bag seed from later or in my opinion, many are the same cut from early days with a different name on it now

5 Likes

There was a Sour Diesel smoke up/cup in :us: last or this year and hopefully next year , thats going to be the place to have the Diesel showdown or bring something special to show people.

Il be there repping the loudest Diesel we have , made from this Original Diesel clone only I been using and running for around 15 years , and i put my Original Diesel seeds up against any seed company Diesel or Sour Diesel out there

5 Likes

How many times are you gonna repeat this in this thread? We get it dude.

9 Likes

Out of curiosity what strains are your favorite? Also love myrcene dominant stuff.

1 Like

As many times as I want

Reply for buckbreeder not N( also not starting trouble just this is a Diesel thread so anything Diesel goes)

What info or anything you bringing to this thread.

Alot of people were not even around 20 years ago , so info needs to told for the later crowd. If you been around 15 or more years and playing with the clone only Diesel then maybe we can listen to some info

Also someone said you would be shouting from roof tops if youbhad the Diesel , well we do and have been for years , and many people found straight :fuelpump:.

I see i got alot of haters here :laughing:, but that wont stop me posting , or you trying to draw me into problems with overgrow.com admin

Reply is for buckbreeder not N in my previous post , wont let me post same thing , ignore thisbpost

After seeing you attack holyangel over some bad germ rates that he never even complained about. And you constantly trying to sell your seeds in this non sponsored topic. I will never purchase seeds from you. You are a clown.

9 Likes

Good for you.

I wont bring that up again like your trying to draw me into :laughing: :rofl: but i wrote why i posted that and anyone can scroll up and read it or pm me why i wrote that.

Try draw someone else into a troll fight :laughing:

@BuckBreeder and several people are just politely asking you not to repeat yourself with self promoting posts.

I agree with them.

It’s not hating or trolling, it’s just pointing out this repeated posts don’t belong to this thread. You have a section for this.

15 Likes

I can post in this thread anytime I want if its to do with the Diesel.

My official thread is not only post i can post in.

Other seed companies Diesel seeds are mentioned all over this thread

Katsu

Good work here paja :metal:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I have the topic where he did the work on ICMag, you can see a little bit of the structure of this male he used, and I’m super in favor of the SD project, and I like hazes too.
That’s why we always need to talk so as not to step on any landmines, in the end the explosion we want is terpenes and growth :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Original Diesel is cool but this is a Sour Diesel thread. Toss up some pictures of the Sours you’ve grown, @Connoisseur_Genetics. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of a plant you grew. I’d love to see your Sour clones.

8 Likes

I’d have to say GDP & Vanilla Frosting the mega pheno hunt cut, a rare strain called Ingrid, and another rare one called Blue Knight.

This year I’m really liking everything about the Gush Mints

2 Likes

care to share that link? :wink:

2 Likes

Gushmints is pretty banging, she is almost better as a parent than the darn cut herself.

I ran the ajsd a few times and thought she was pretty great as well. With all the comments on this thread I’m getting the impression she isn’t a great representation of sour d? Bummer.

3 Likes

We are a fan of AJ’s here as well. I’m going to try some other cuts next year but so far every one really likes her.

5 Likes

Of course my friend, I think it’s a good read…

I also have some prints that go straight to the point of the cross

5 Likes