Sour Diesel Thread

Hit me up with a DM and I will get back to you whenever I get some time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Thanks, I see you made your homework

1 Like

In reality, I only shared my records, I like to file things, maybe an annoying habit, but I always like to write things down.

1 Like

Id really like to get my hands on Notso’s or the Chaco.

It would be nice. These cuts are getting old. Whos got the better seed form between JJ and Karma?

The Gabby cut wouldnt be too bad either. Id think that would be the Notso cut just based on how close they are. But maybe completely different cuts.

3 Likes

Luckily it’s 2 for 1 right now

Unless just looking for seed form
Hapi

4 Likes

The one with 6” in it looks a lot like the top dawg BX4.

I never even knew about this. Very much appreciate that.

Ill have to go back and listen to some podcast to get a feel for the gabby cut.

But might give that one a go.

2 Likes

Have you rocked gabbys cut? I know gabby exceeds in care but is the sd lemony or fuely? Thank you in advance for and insight🍻

2 Likes

I have a mom and then a few cuts going into flower October ish. So hopefully by year’s end/ New year I will have a better idea

Hapi growing!

8 Likes

Gabby went like a decade without a garden according to Notso. I wonder where he sourced his Sour.

3 Likes

I think he got it from Notsodog cut he held since “early 00’s”, since they have a documented history of sharing cuts, imo
Skunktekcuts on IG is back selling Notsodog(Gaby) cut right now too
Hapi joy

5 Likes

The girls are getting heavy had to do something 1 1/2 of rain one fell

8 Likes

Killer! Was curious about this one. Was hoping more fuel than citrus but cannot confirm. Hope you post up once you have them flowering :beers:thanks for response

2 Likes

They hqve a diesel cup in nyc and the wing wang cut won. They hqving qnother one. Why dont you take part of it qnd see the results. I love to see th3 flower in person compared to the other ones. Maybe you can win but at least you get some real feed back

7 Likes

I do plan to , when’s the date and info page ?.

1 Like

I dont run the ECSD clone anymore just the Original Diesel clone and my selections of it.
Il try and dig up some old pics but 95% of my grows are seed crops so dont do many flower runs, and not run ECSD for several years but all the Sour Diesel ( ECSD) clone onlys Ive run most came directly from the named person to me so well documented online already

Captain krip
Hazyfontazy/bachus125
Meltingpot
Chaco

These are all well documented and was the some of the 1st labels i see on them before just being called ECSD or Sour Diesel, and more the names stuck just because when someone sent us a cut thats what we called it , by his name.
I was shocked that they were all different cuts , apart from Chaco and Meltingpot were very similar, just 1 was louder , but all other cuts actually grew and flowered different , but all had that same loud Diesel smell/taste just all slightly different

4 Likes

I would like to see/sample these other cuts definitely, and show you guys some of the Diesel we work with.

My :us: Rep had Original Diesel joints to smoke up with people at out @piffcon booth last june so people defo got to try some , but this time we will be fully loaded and enough flower and seeds for everyone who stops by to try it and or buy it.

I can guarantee it wont be anything new ive not seen , as ive been working with ECSD ( Sour Diesel) clones for over 15 years , and made hybrids with all 5 Diesel cuts ive run.
but yes id love to see the best cuts/flowers at the show and see how they compare to the Sour Diesel cuts we been running since beginning and which is the loudest and most potent.

Whats the date/info as ive already mentioned this show on this thread before , but i only see/heard about it online last year after the show

5 Likes

That would be my guess as well.

Notso’s ran just about every other cut and still prefers his own.

Theyre super close and to think its anything but Notso’s cut just doesnt compute with me.

But hey maybe he prefers a different cut.

3 Likes

got some bud from pharma road. an unlikely dispo in an unlikely state. still, it was some pretty good diesel.

sour diesel.

5 Likes

Same considerations, on this part. But i refuse to consider the polemic cut as an ECSD now that it start to pop out in various places. An hybrid SD x ECSD maybe, that explain the traces but not the shapes and behaviors that don’t fit.

It’s a shame that the organization still very amateur on these NY cups, for such a big legacy. The only truthful intel i have is that it’s looking more easy than it is ^^

If you’re not afraid by an exhaustive strain report by an holder of one of the SDs … I’ve a temporary free slot for a 10pack. Initially to test an Hyp3ride SAWA V2, but i can delay if you’re hot ^^ It’s looking like this since a bunch of posts now at least lol

4 Likes