Sour Diesel Thread

So info on the seed is OK , just not any mention of discount or sale ?.

Im trying to learn the rules here, not easy with people trying to trip me up at any chance they get

1 Like

keep deflecting, it gains peoples trust.

2 Likes

Id hate to see this thread get shut down……

7 Likes

Thats what we hear all the time with the clone onlys , people keep saying they nearly got the funk to come through ?.
Back in the day even a crap run ( unless taken early) Sour was 1 of the loudest strains we ever sampled

2 Likes

yeap haha exactly, coffeeshops in the NL

Seen some daywrecker or diesel in Amsterdam or maastricht but I never know if coffeeshop stuff is the legit, that’s why I consider myself with no idea about the diesel haha

Ah I get what you mean, I also don’t get lemon terp like many other lemon strains. But just some slight limey kinda terp. Maybe its more precise to say gassy with sharp and sweet terp a bit. Think that can seem like some sorta citrusy

2 Likes

I’m happy to mod this thread an include everyone but not sure if I have time, it’s a lot of fun and will listen and to it democratically following og rules, not sure how much time that takes or assist, sometimes I avoid it here, but also like it for growing tips theres some nice plants and good stories

1 Like

Yes, info on sour diesel (the topic) here. Deals etc: private or in your thread. Pretty simple.

And I feel like you’ve already described pretty well in depth your seeds already, so now that all the info is there, let’s move on.

5 Likes

perfect info!!!

thanks a lot!

i was stuck with the info that,
diesel = chem 91 x mss
sour d = possibly, chem 91/mss x hawaiian stuff

but now I get it clear

3 Likes

haha if someone gives me a real sour d mother I’ll clock in and mod this thread (edited) lol love you guys - I’m only gonna smoke it don’t worry - I’m in it for the bud always was always will be

1 Like

Yeah I can get behind that for what I had.

3 Likes

I have to agree with everything you been saying. I would put your seeds against any seedbank seeds! I don’t trust any seedbank seeds cause no idea what they used!I A lot of fake cuts of it are around. I don’t recall diesel having citrus/lime, slight grapefruit/pomegranate if anything.

1 Like

grapefruit/redberry is def common pheno is NYCD tho
fully agree its quite a bit far fetched to diesel or sour d but dang didnt encounter many people mixing up NYCD and those US diesel/sour d at least

2 Likes

Diesel was a stable for me back in the day. Used to get it from people that got it back in the city. All the diesel going around is trash to me compared to it, that’s how strains are for me in general. I remember how it was back in the day and it isn’t the same these days.

3 Likes

Soma’s NYCD clone there 2 versions

1 red grapefruit
1 Orange/Citrus

None of these are anything like Sour Diesel, Red Grapefruit cut was amazing for Fruity Dank flavour , but strains are like apples and Oranges comparing Sour Diesel with Soma’s NYCD

5 Likes

I crosses the new AJ’s cut to Bodhi’s Mango Hashplant, might be some nice stuff in there.

4 Likes

Yeah alot of old strains are a shadow of themselves from 2 dacades ago

2 Likes

I think Somas fake diesel it’s a Jack hybrid.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

There definitely legit guys working Diesel seeds like topdawg, Karma etc but definitely do your research when buying Diesel seeds , as every company offers a Sour Diesel seed strain these days and most are far from using or working with any legit Diesel clones

4 Likes

I didn’t wanna name you in case you’re busy, but I’d smoke your diesel any day and would love to hear your insight especially on how to grow it better Sour D. I had this idea on the technical side of OG - Overgrow.com: Let's Talk About the Future - #31 by MikeyMeteor

2 Likes

interesting and I do love jack which would make sense

2 Likes