Sour Diesel Thread

Yes I just asked him what he thinks about it, but he looks like he’s not having that problem. Might just be bad luck of the beans. Maybe you got some bad phenos. I still wanna give these a try for sure.

1 Like

Still in the middle of the run. No major issues with this run.

18 Likes

Grow is looking awesome @darkillusion … how is the neck doing?

3 Likes

Just waiting on surgery, have another MRI in the morning. But it hurts like hell.

4 Likes

Yea, my biggest thing id the shooting pain down my left arm into my hand, and left hand going numb, but I am holding off on surgery as long as I can

2 Likes

Longer you put it off the higher chances of permanent nerve damage.

2 Likes

Something to think about for sure…

2 Likes

You’ve got her looking great! What do you feed her? How much light do you keep her under?

2 Likes

Thanks!

I use a 730w 8-Bar LED I half-way folded to fit in a 2x4x8 metal shelf, so my 2x4 spacing has complete canopy penetration for flower. Currently I have it at the lowest setting on the dimmer. My guess is at least 80w total right now, possibly higher.

I was only feeding about 45ml of Clonex per 1gal of tap water that was standing at 150ppm and 6.9 PH before nutrients being added.

That seems to work fine, but then I transition into using General Hydroponics Trio: Gro / Macro / Bloom. I typically feed Gro / Macro / Bloom at these ratios for these stages - basically following the bottles advice.

(Established Mid Veg): 30ml/20 ml/10ml per 4gal tap water.
(Transition to Flower): 20ml / 20ml/ 20ml per 4gal tap water.
(Mid and Late Flower): 10ml/20ml/30ml per 4gal tap water.

Typically I am aiming for 700-900ppm in my feeds at 5.8-6.1ph.

If my runoff starts going over 1100ppm I tend to cut my feeds to eat up what nutrients have already built up and get it back down to that 900 range. 500-900ppm with close quarters 170-220w seems to be the best stress free results for me if everything else is dialed in and you’re not running CO2 to benefit from pushing it further.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Coco Perlite 70/30 mix. Forgot to mention!

3 Likes

Did you find anything in that hunt?

2 Likes

Deathstar getting very close to the finish line.

24 Likes

25 Likes

15 Likes

This is the sour Ive held a few years. 28% thc. 4% terps.
Great smoke that sells fast for growers and always sells out at the dispois fast,

29 Likes

I just scooped up ECSD and Skunktek from FarmerJoe so I can side by side those here in a bit. These are off to a slow start. He also has the Albany cut but I went for his Headband cut instead.

10 Likes

I think they might be the same cut? I was reading skunktek’s/stoney’s was either ecsd or a cut from it but you know how this stuff goes :sweat_smile: interested to hear your thoughts on them that’s for sure! I have a variegated ‘AJ Sour Diesel’ I’m working on. Think it’s the second cut AJ came back with but not positive.

9 Likes

He told me that the ECSD is Rez’s and the Sour D is Skunktek. Maybe different, maybe not. I guess I will figure it out soon enough.

7 Likes

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: the tales make my head hurt

6 Likes

yeah it’s such a messy terrain to navigate

4 Likes